• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Der deutsche Wristshot Thread V2

domiffm

handsome
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
IMG_0151772f9594b5fadbfb.jpg

Sossy

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
Certified
28/12/21
🇩🇪
@Sossy , ist das so? Hast du die Uhr von einem gesperrten User gekauft?
Hello everyone,

First of all, I would like to apologize for not responding to your questions immediately yesterday. I was out all day, was only home briefly and then had a restaurant date with my wife, followed by a trip to the theater.

Today I would like to clarify the following: I think things have escalated a bit too much here, based on an assumption made by a member who saw that I posted a picture of an Omega Planet Ocean Liquid Metal. Yes, it is true that I wanted to buy the watch from this seller. I asked the administrators if a member-to-member sale was possible, but I was forbidden to do so. I have read and understood your rules. Therefore, I agreed with the seller to wait the 30 days until he is officially allowed to sell the watch and expressed my interest.

However, as I have been looking specifically for this watch for months and have also expressed my interest on many other platforms and in forums, I became aware of exactly this watch in an Omega replica group on Facebook. I didn't buy the watch in a "backdoor deal", as some suspected, but acquired it from a Frenchman near Nancy via Facebook.

I hope that we can end the discussion at this point.

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Hello everyone,

First of all, I would like to apologize for not responding to your questions immediately yesterday. I was out all day, was only home briefly and then had a restaurant date with my wife, followed by a trip to the theater.

Today I would like to clarify the following: I think things have escalated a bit too much here, based on an assumption made by a member who saw that I posted a picture of an Omega Planet Ocean Liquid Metal. Yes, it is true that I wanted to buy the watch from this seller. I asked the administrators if a member-to-member sale was possible, but I was forbidden to do so. I have read and understood your rules. Therefore, I agreed with the seller to wait the 30 days until he is officially allowed to sell the watch and expressed my interest.

However, as I have been looking specifically for this watch for months and have also expressed my interest on many other platforms and in forums, I became aware of exactly this watch in an Omega replica group on Facebook. I didn't buy the watch in a "backdoor deal", as some suspected, but acquired it from a Frenchman near Nancy via Facebook.

I hope that we can end the discussion at this point.