• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Dealer of the Year - 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

eshow3907

I'm Pretty Popular
19/2/13
Sead, great service, great prices, very helpful

Predictive Text killed the English Language...

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Congrats on this deserved award Ryan

ALE

Amelamed

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/16
Though i only used intime so far, this is not a surprise: excellent service ! excellent product !

Knasen

Looking Around
6/12/14
Intime, Ryan was really helpful with my questions and delivered fast.

alfajor

26/6/15
Conus
Intime is my where to go rep watch place, never had a QC issue. Ryan is a great guy to deal with.

AbaddoN

Horology Curious
23/12/12
I contacted Toro regarding a few questions about some differences. I received a reply not answering ANY of my questions. I sent a reply asking for an answer towards the questions I asked and his reply was two words, with no answer to my questions. Based on that alone, I wont make my purchase from him. Will be looking at other vendors.

Trunks3069

Expecto Patronus
29/9/15
Windy City
I just placed a large, 9 piece order through PureTime, hopefully they were in the running for top site for a reason...

gocougs

15/5/16
Come on Guys! . We all know that Puretime delivers the best customer service. I would love to be able to visit them and spend time seeing their hard work in action.

Imagine a world without watches..... my worst nightmare!

I beg to differ on that. It's adequate I suppose but not the best in my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rodris

Looking Around
19/8/16
Hi guys,
I'm new here. InTime Watches do not deliver in Brazil? There is no Brazil to choose in "countries".

tongkol

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/1/15
Hi guys,
I'm new here. InTime Watches do not deliver in Brazil? There is no Brazil to choose in "countries".

try to email him, I'm sure he'll work out something for you.
All the best for your new watch

Status
Not open for further replies.