• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Explorer II 42 White - Best Rollie Rep So Far?

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
I really miss my explorer II. still at service....since 13 weeks now :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
afex, being a member here since 2012 you should know that any dealer can get any watch pretty much.

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
Lol, I like question marks. Well I stumbled upon it here and I thought it had to be wrong and it had to be another explorer ii. So I thought i'd ask here. I sold mine spin wouldn't know, but think I want it again. I heard noob is making an update with fixed flaws but honestly this one was really fine as is.

Jordan27

I'm Pretty Popular
3/7/13
The old version had problems with fading the explorer 2 on dial can literally almost disappear..

if they make a better version of this watch.. I will be all over it like a rash!

im expecting it to jump up into the $300's though

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
Agreed Jordan! And thank you, I was thinking the black matte dial since it's updated it should be safe. But I'd pay a little extra for a little more. But the current for it's price is awesome.

PeteTO

Renowned Member
14/7/06
picked up a bottle of testors black enamel and some super fine tipped brushes... will post some pics tonight when I do the fix. On mine (noob) the 12 is pretty bad.. there is a chip in the "1" of the 16 and the "8" of the 18. Hoping I have a steady hand!

rukus187

Known Member
2/9/12
Whats happening with these Exp II? Iv been waiting to order one for a while, it seems like they are still out of stock right? Are there any planned updates for the Exp II incase I should wait

rupert37

Known Member
29/10/12
I don't think so, either. Looks nice but the numbers of the bezel look weird. It would be nice to have more info about this piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ag8000

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/2/14
I contacted TS, it's not Noob, didn't give me the name of the factory though...

Brodders

Known Member
6/4/13
My noob ex ii 2836 movement has an issue. Am sure I've read before that the problem is a common fault but can't seem to find the link. Basically I can not change the time, date nor GMT hand on the watch. It winds perfectly with little to no noise but that's it. Anyone experienced the same with there's?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

arcadia

11/8/11
So: clasp, Ar, dwo, matte, lume application on 6, 9, 12.

After most of you have gotten your versions, which one is better: black or white dial? Thanks for the answer.

Cheesemonger

I'm Pretty Popular
23/11/13
I have the white dial and have been happy with it. Noob version (no mods done) and no issues so far, other than the GMT hand needing a reset every once in awhile. I have not worn it much for a. Onto or so as I have been on a Breitling kick, so it might be time to sell!

arcadia

11/8/11
Thanks cheese. Can't decide between the two. I'm leaning on the black dial for this Noob version but many swear by the polar.

Cheesemonger

I'm Pretty Popular
23/11/13
Thanks cheese. Can't decide between the two. I'm leaning on the black dial for this Noob version but many swear by the polar.

I like both the black and polar, but I went with the polar as it stood out a bit more to me.