• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona Appreciation - Post Your Daytona Pics & Opinion

Oascom

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
19/1/16

Pictures (and even videos) don’t do this dial an ounce of justice.
Looking nice, can you measure thickness? Don't drop it :p i want to make few of those soon, but without plate, this dial goes inside the rehault, if not done perfectly you'll see gap on the edges plus the thickness of it it's very tight for subdial hands. I best it's 0.78 -0.8mm.

Q8i

Getting To Know The Place
23/7/23
USA
Can someone please help me out here? I feel the top of the chrono hand on the 12 is slightly misaligned with the Rolex Crown - is that normal or am I being too picky? Best image to get an idea is this one below from QC (although I let it pass unnoticed at that time and have the watch delivered now), please let me know what you think.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Oascom

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
Can someone please help me out here? I feel the top of the chrono hand on the 12 is slightly misaligned with the Rolex Crown - is that normal or am I being too picky? Best image to get an idea is this one below from QC (although I let it pass unnoticed at that time and have the watch delivered now), please let me know what you think.

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22

I see you’re new to this…

• Haha
Reactions: Q8i

Q8i

Getting To Know The Place
23/7/23
USA
Dang... what have I done 😭

Sorry guys, indeed very new! Would still want to know though...

Mark1937

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Qualcuno può aiutarmi qui? Sento che la parte superiore della lancetta del cronografo sul 12 è leggermente disallineata rispetto alla corona Rolex: è normale o sono troppo esigente? L'immagine migliore per avere un'idea è questa qui sotto da QC (anche se l'ho lasciato passare inosservato in quel momento e ho l'orologio consegnato ora), per favore fatemi sapere cosa ne pensate.

:incerto: :incerto: :incerto:

It's perfect!