• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona Appreciation - Post Your Daytona Pics & Opinion

John Williams

2/8/22
Have I understood that correctly. BTF has the better white dial and CF the better black dial? I would like to buy both. However, the best OOTB models. 🫣😅

SubNot

Supporter
Certified
17/5/19
EU
Have I understood that correctly. BTF has the better white dial and CF the better black dial? I would like to buy both. However, the best OOTB models. 🫣😅
I don't have experience on BTF, but in my opinion the black Clean model is the best one out of the box one, I have one and I was absolutely blown away by the quality. I've compared it with a GEN as well and it was really hard to tell the differences from a distance. A great watch overall, then if in the future you'll change dial and bezel it will look and feel very very close to gen. Surely a great watch!

Reactions: John Williams

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/7/16
3StBks.jpeg

The dial doesn’t photograph well, but it’s absolutely gorgeous.

Last edited:

Space Man

Getting To Know The Place
23/5/22
Houston, Texas
Thanks, It’s a CF V2 but with the Clean V1 dial installed - for me this is the crispiest looking Panda Dial with best font… I also added a Deep Crystal to this build.
Looks great. I think the Deep Crystal really makes that dial pop … clearer, brighter, whiter.