• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Datejust from ARF or VRF

Magik

Horology Curious
20/8/22
Conus
Hi. I am looking into Datejust 41mm and considering with one of the reputable TD's, preferably Asian7750. Has anyone got one from ARF and VRF? Can't find any review or comparison and I've never got one from these F's.

Thanks!

P..DR..D

KING OF BALD ARMS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Took me 14 seconds to find this, so my advice would be to make the search bar your new best friend :)

For the most part, all TDs can access the same watches, so once you pick a TD, after reading reviews & checking costs/T&Cs etc, ask them about availability & if they can't get the watch you're after pick another one (24 to choose from)

Only use the contact details here (never google them)

Best of luck

Magik

Horology Curious
20/8/22
Conus
Thank you for your participation in my thread. I've read the ones which you linked, however these do not say anything about VRF and the comparison is 6 years old so Im sure a lot has changes for ARF as well.

P..DR..D

KING OF BALD ARMS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
The comparison is from June 2022.

It's not a watch I've investigated in detail myself, but maybe VRF isnt included because it is not considered top tier. I could be wrong though.

Good luck with your research

Last edited:

Shootgun

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/3/16
I got my first on from ARF and overall i was happy with it....

Magik

Horology Curious
20/8/22
Conus
The comparison is from June 2022.

It's not a watch I've investigated in detail myself, but maybe VRF isnt included because it is not considered top tier. I could be wrong though.

Good luck with your research
Sorry, you're right. I had a few drinks that day and my brain wasn't fully functional :D

Reactions: P..DR..D

enddiligent9635

Supporter
Certified
23/7/21
AZ, USA
VSF is the best but between the two you mentioned ARF is no doubt the better one. I have a 36 dj from arf and its fantastic.

Feefo

Holding the eject button
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Don't discount clean factory for the 41. Lots of good reviews lately on that model. 36mm is less popular and as far as I remember VSF didn't make one. May be mistaken though, check first.

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
21/8/21
Canada
My first purchase was a VRF silver Datejust. It’s lovely, but stick with the high tier factories as mentioned in this thread.