• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CURRENT SITUATION:SOMETHING ABOUT RAID RECENTLY

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
I have heard SO many positive things about her as a TD: I sent an email just to see if she is even available to take an order. It must be 100% stressful to be in that line of work....all I have to do is send money and wait!

Lucy is back to work. I placed an order yesterday. The best time to send an email is on Monday. Friday is the worst time. The emails tend to get lost by the time she returns to work on Monday. I usually receive her emails 3:00 to 5:00PM east coast USA time. So that translates to 3:00-5:00AM China time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: P..DR..D

OverAfton

Patron
Certified
Lucy is back to work. I placed an order yesterday. The best time to send an email is on Monday. Friday is the worst time. The emails tend to get lost by the time she returns to work on Monday. I usually receive her emails 3:00 to 5:00PM east coast USA time. So that translates to 3:00-5:00AM China time.

Well, OK TKingJr...that is AMAZINGLY HELPFUL advice.
Thank you so much---she must be swamped. I
'm in Virginia so that directly relates re: time zone.
I really appreciate it sir!

You = :cheers:

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20

Did Lucy tell you Mondays were better, is is this coming from own experience?
I'm waiting for GL'ed watches to be shipped at the moment without any feedback if they're sent. So I'm just curious if sending yet another email during Monday would help securing a reply.

msat29

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/3/21
Toronto, ON
Hi Lucy,

Some other watch dealers are slowly beginning to take orders. Do you know when you will be fulfilling orders? And from what factories are you able to get watches from? If you could let us know that would be appreciated :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Wacht