• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CURRENT SITUATION:SOMETHING ABOUT RAID RECENTLY

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Dear Customers,

Maybe some of you know that there are ongoing raids at the watch market currently,most factories have decided to stay closed temporary for security reasons,to avoid being arrested,

so there will be delays in getting your orders to you,
it make my watchsmith's work have delay too,
when I go to the market to let my watchsmith deal with QC problems,
I feel there are many plain-clothes man in the market still,so I need be very careful too,

from May 1th to 5th is the Labor Day holiday in China,
now,I have many orders haven't finished yet,in recent days,I stayed with my watchsmith everyday to deal with QC problems of my watches,I will try my best to send more watches out before the holiday,

for the watches I got back already,I will finish QC and test of them asap,then send to you,
for the recent orders I got,it need wait until the factories back to work,then I can get them for my customers,but please don't worry,after I get them,I will send QC pics to you at once,

this delay to all dealers and customers are the same,so hope you can understand,

all of us not sure when the factories can back,but some of the factories told me they will back after the Labor Day holiday,so hope all of them can back to work soon,

I hope you can be patient as we ride this through together.

thanks to your support and understand always.

Regards
Lucy

jhoti

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/2/21
Appreciate your direct communication here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Thanks for the update Lucy.

Have sent you an email re the PAM127 buckle, which can wait until the next order :)

Stay safe

P

Last edited:

Jerolmelv

Horology Curious
19/4/21
thanks for the update! I ordered 2 watches from you at the worst time! Happy to hear the update though

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
We all wish you the best Lucy! Thanks for your update and hope you have a good month of May!

Reactions: P..DR..D

Updog

18/7/19
Thanks for Lucky hw update Lucy! All the best and stay safe!

OverAfton

Patron
Certified
Hello Lucy:
So I just came to your dealer site for the first time because of the post that egroegart put up with pics of the 126660 he ordered from you. Really stunning. He had some great things to say about you and how excellent you are to work with. The fact that you also post updates like this shows how serious you are about taking care of your customers. I will certainly put an order in with you in the future. Its TDs like you who help convince noobies like me that this is the real deal! Please stay safe!

acesgerrard

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/20
Be Careful OverAfton. If i'm not mistaken Lucy of Truetime does not have a website. The website that bears the Truetime name is not hers. I would advise all communications to be done with her direct through e-mail.
[email protected]

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
Got it: thanks for the heads-up. I will do just what you said...thank you Aces!
Also be aware that while she does an amazing job of finding practically defect free watches, it will take a long time. She is not quick with email either.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
Also be aware that while she does an amazing job of finding practically defect free watches, it will take a long time. She is not quick with email either.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

True and true! We all get to practice and improve our patience in this game. But the rewards are magnificent when chosing Lucy.

OverAfton

Patron
Certified
True and true! We all get to practice and improve our patience in this game. But the rewards are magnificent when choosing Lucy.

Thank you both very much!
I just ordered/paid for a watch (my first ever) through Andrew at TT: he has been a BIG help in answering my many questions. I'm early on in that process, and getting it as a surprise for my brother's birthday, so the watch is for him.
I will use Lucy for the next purchase (for me), as I have read that many of you guys who have been at this a while find one or two TDs that you like and stick with them. It seems these TDs put a lot of time and effort helping newbies like me and it could go unnoticed. I have no set time frame with Andrew since I know about 1) the raids, 2) the recent Memorial Day holiday break, and 3) it must be like trying to herd cats keeping all the orders in order with buyers pestering them every day or two for updates. Regarding Lucy in particular, every post Ive read about her is that she is a perfectionist, to the point where I read Lucy pointed out a blemish in a recent watch that she ordered, and the buyer said he'd happily approve the QC anyway since the imperfection she caught was nigh on impossible to see....and he posted this story AFTER he received the watch! WOW-friggin'-WOW!

YoitsJT

I'll admit it, I'm a lume whore...
Supporter
Certified
11/3/21
Thank you so much for the update! I have two orders processing with Lucy and just from the QC pics I received, I can say she's the best! Stay safe Lucy!

michael 297

Horology Curious
6/3/21
I have ordered & paid my watch with Lucy mid March, and haven't heard anything since. She also has not reacted to my e-mail.

However, I was prepared to wait and after hearing these news I understand the delays. Thank you for notifying us and good luck with the restarting factories.

Stay safe!

Doppio

Looking Around
10/3/21
I am in the same boat. Ordered back in Feb, received pictures shortly after and no responses to my email after.

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
Waiting for my shipment too, having received qc pics. Last two communications was a month apart, so I'm having a drink and spending my time trying to find my next purchase.

OverAfton

Patron
Certified
I have heard SO many positive things about her as a TD: I sent an email just to see if she is even available to take an order. It must be 100% stressful to be in that line of work....all I have to do is send money and wait!