• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
I'm not sure. The datewheel seems more magnified than the gen. Could you confirm if it's the super rep version? And also, how does the plastic keeper around the movement affect its durability?

I have one of these on it’s way to me (waiting for QC now). Don’t know about super rep as the 6 and 9 markers are not totally identical with gen.

The gen also has the plastic ring around the movement so that should not be an issue.

Sent from the RWI App

PlanetZoom

I'm Pretty Popular
28/8/16
USA
Omagad --

Great thread!

A suggestion to consider. When you add a watch to the list in your original post, include the date it was added in parenthesis. That will make it easier to locate new additions.

D

d4m.test

Does anyone know if the medium sized Cartier Santos is considered the same rep quality as the XL?
Has anyone got any more info on if the Cartier Ballon Bleu smaller size 28mm or 33mm is considered the same quality as the larger?

Thanks in advance guys

rjo333

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/12/09
Omagad --

Great thread!

A suggestion to consider. When you add a watch to the list in your original post, include the date it was added in parenthesis. That will make it easier to locate new additions.
That is a good idea! Lovely thread too - especially for people looking to branch out in a brand they are not familiar with.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Omagad --

Great thread!

Good idea, I added a link to the list.

You'll see that there. It's way better as you have the discussion with it.

D

d4m.test

Please do not confuse this thread with the bible of the modern era.

optV

Horology Curious
17/3/14
As a long time lurker, but still beginner, I thank you for compiling this list. I've been thinking of grabbing an Omega Spectre and its comforting to see it made first class.

SBM

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
25/1/17
Thanks.

Apparently PAM experts say it's not better than Noob's (or worse) so Noob remains in the list until further notice.

As you can see I'm already part of that thread you linked.
Maybe add XF as an alternative?