• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
At a mcdonalds birthday party
REMEMBER; EDIT LIST once the editing bug will be fixed:

Cartier Tank Solo W5200025 RG AF will be added to Super Reps
Breitiling Navitimer 1 by V7 Factory will be added to Likely Super Reps
Cartier W5200025 ZF will be added to Likely Super Reps
Omega Seamaster Diver 300M 2019 Real Ceramic Case VSF will be specified "V1 Only"
Rolex Yacht-Master Rhodium/Blue Noob 904L Steel SA3135 will be updated to "..."/VR3135 (blue isn't about the watch, but the hands of the rhodium one, so I'll remove "blue" for it not to be mistaken)
Longines Avigation Bigeye ZX will be added to Likely Super Reps

wait what? there is a rep for the longines big eye????

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
REMEMBER; EDIT LIST once the editing bug will be fixed:

Cartier Tank Solo W5200025 RG AF will be added to Super Reps
Breitiling Navitimer 1 by V7 Factory will be added to Likely Super Reps
Cartier W5200025 ZF will be added to Likely Super Reps
Omega Seamaster Diver 300M 2019 Real Ceramic Case VSF will be specified "V1 Only"
Rolex Yacht-Master Rhodium/Blue Noob 904L Steel SA3135 will be updated to "..."/VR3135 (blue isn't about the watch, but the hands of the rhodium one, so I'll remove "blue" for it not to be mistaken)
Longines Avigation Bigeye ZX will be added to Likely Super Reps

the last pics in the "Omega Seamaster Diver 300M 2019 Real Ceramic Case" thread show a centred dial again. also the pics i got from my TD seem alright. but lets wait for pics to clarify.

v2 has a misprinted dial and yellowish lume color

the lume seems alright on the latest pics as well.

Reactions: Jammydodger79

Uhren Narr

Horology Curious
30/10/20
Hello i am new and want by a tudor .. didn’t know where .. i am from germany have any original clocks like longines my own ... but now i search this tudor to waer them at my work in the kitchen :)

Last edited:

Sharp92

Horology Curious
2/11/20
I've noticed these pieces are considered to be super rep: Rolex 114300, 39mm, Grape and Grey dial JF (now ARF, service is recommended)

Does this mean that the 114300 from ARF with Grey en Grape dial also considered super reps? Because I can't hardly find the JF version... I read that the only difference between the watches is the usage of 904L steel and the price.

And what about the 114300 from ARF with black dial? Is this considered a super rep? Couldn´t find any gen comparisons with the black dial....

Last edited:

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I've noticed these pieces are considered to be super rep: Rolex 114300, 39mm, Grape and Grey dial JF (now ARF, service is recommended)

Does this mean that the 114300 from ARF with Grey en Grape dial also considered super reps? Because I can't hardly find the JF version... I read that the only difference between the watches is the usage of 904L steel and the price.

And what about the 114300 from ARF with black dial? Is this considered a super rep? Couldn´t find any gen comparisons with the black dial....

Not this again ? There are loads of threads about this if you look . Firstly you won't find the JF the factory stopped making it 2.5 years ago ( ?) . You may get one through the m2m sales used from another member .However they rarely pop up . The grey/red grape ARF are considered by most NWBIG super reps ( the dial coronet is now much om the Arf ). The later black/white dial Arf OP's are not on the NWBIG list due to a dial misprint and poor markers.

Last edited:

Sharp92

Horology Curious
2/11/20
Not this again ? There are loads of threads about this if you look . Firstly you won't find the JF the factory stopped making it 2.5 years ago ( ?) . You may get one through the m2m sales used from another member .However they rarely pop up . The grey/red grape ARF are considered by most NWBIG super reps ( the dial coronet is now much om the Arf ). The later black/white dial Arf OP's are not on the NWBIG list due to a dial misprint and poor markers.

Thanks, i guess...

Sent from the RWI App

Charles_b

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/8/20
Norway
Does anyone know where I can find IWC 3777-01 ZF that is found in the superrep list? It's a beautiful watch but the only one I can find is 3777 13 model from zf and it has a different date wheel.
Many thanks,
Charles

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Does anyone know where I can find IWC 3777-01 ZF that is found in the superrep list? It's a beautiful watch but the only one I can find is 3777 13 model from zf and it has a different date wheel.
Many thanks,
Charles

Did you ask a TD? sometimes they can source older models

Otherwise lurking in the M2M section is the only way

Charles_b

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/8/20
Norway
Did you ask a TD? sometimes they can source older models

Otherwise lurking in the M2M section is the only way

Thanks freediver,

I havnt asked a TD. Ive just purchased a VSF aqua terra so ill probably have to wait until ive saved up some more.

On another subject, is there a section on RWI for feedback on QC pics?
Thanks, Charles