• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
Cartier Tank Solo W5200025 RG AF will be added to Super Reps thanks to the review & nice work of axel.gold

Breitiling Navitimer 1 by V7 Factory will be added to Likely Super Rep thanks to the review Repworld shared

For now, I can't edit the post on Page 1 due to a bug of RWI, I hope it'll be fixed soon. :)

VSF SMP 300 Omega Ceramic Titanium --> Only V1 should be on the List as the V2 has a non centered Logo printed on the Dial.

Thanks for your work and updates!

Last edited:
Reactions: micksmith1987

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
VSF SMP 300 Omega Cermic Titanium --> Only V1 should be on the List as the V2 has a non centered Logo printed on the Dial.

Thanks for your work and updates!

Hey, you mean the Omega Seamaster Diver 300M 2019 Real Ceramic Case VSF in the Super Rep (First Class++) section?

pepperami

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/5/15
Just stumbled across this list and I'm finding it invaluable. Well done to those that have put the time and offort into producing it.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mr.Paneristi

achen313

Looking Around
24/12/19
Hey guys,

I was just wondering which Daytona 116500 Noob you guys are referring to. "Rolex Daytona 116500 (Asia 4130 Mod) White/Stk - Noob". Is it the $688 Noob v3 one from puretime? I'm in the market for a Daytona, what do you guys think?

Reactions: Updog

TheController

Known Member
18/1/15
EU
A terrible one, not close to a Super Rep, and the guy is a douche.

I just wanted to post this yesterday as I have seen his video... wonder which one he bought? Certainly not the rep listed on here I guess and I hope he did not pay 600 dollar for this replica :)

Reactions: Omagad

smartypants91

Horology Curious
14/6/20
Canada
I think it apt that my first post in this forum is to say a BIG THANK YOU to Omagad and all the people who gave their inputs to him. What a blessing stalking this thread has been. THANK YOU!

Reactions: Omagad

Berike

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/2/19
Hey, you mean the Omega Seamaster Diver 300M 2019 Real Ceramic Case VSF in the Super Rep (First Class++) section?

What about the other VSF 300m? I like the blue dial and James Bond versions from VSF, to be honest, I don't see problems on them, will they be added to First Class++ too?

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
I just wanted to post this yesterday as I have seen his video... wonder which one he bought? Certainly not the rep listed on here I guess and I hope he did not pay 600 dollar for this replica :)

When you said "I spent months researching deeply" and then, in the next sentence "I will talk about super clones" (when you mean Super Reps) and then present a random terrible Replica...

Well, you lied. You didn't spend a day researching.

TheController

Known Member
18/1/15
EU
When you said "I spent months researching deeply" and then, in the next sentence "I will talk about super clones" (when you mean Super Reps) and then present a random terrible Replica...

Well, you lied. You didn't spend a day researching.

I think with "you" you do not mean "me" as in you directly addressed the creator of the video called Adrian right?

And yes, I did think the same, because even my Noob (i think it was v4) back in early 2015 looked more credible than his version (although his version was not soo bad).

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
On the list there is the 'Omega Seamaster Diver 300M 2019 Real Ceramic Case VSF' but I am wondering which replica is this.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8izNCg4-mgc which supposed to be perfect! This is the 2018 Omega Seamaster Diver 300M...anyone knows about this model??
What factory is the best for Rolex OP39 Red Grape? ARF or UBF?

can we please keep this thread clean, go to the according sections in omega/rolex sides please for that

EkaSN

Known Member
23/7/15
Cartier Tank Solo W5200025 RG AF will be added to Super Reps thanks to the review & nice work of axel.gold

Breitiling Navitimer 1 by V7 Factory will be added to Likely Super Rep thanks to the review Repworld shared

For now, I can't edit the post on Page 1 due to a bug of RWI, I hope it'll be fixed soon. :)

Hi, i think ZF is better than AF for tank solo..
the IIII is thinner on AF than ZF..as the gen just thick as ZF..
also the CARTIER text on the dial is thinner on AF compare to gen and ZF..
but since we couldnt get the ZF now..the AF is the best for now..
Anyway really appreciate what you do for this years