• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
im so confused by all these numbers and this whole forum. I'm reading through trying to get my head around it so I can avoid asking dumb questions

In fairness, I apologise my reply was a bit over the top. It's just irritating to see the same sort of questions over and over, but I will concede that I acted like an arsehole. So I am sorry for that.
The point is you need to do the research yourself and I should have said that...

Anyway, as for TC 16610 - It doesn't exist anymore. TC is long gone. There are rumours in which you could google... and see where they lead you to a certain watch brand beginning with G.

Right now if you're after a 5 digit rep you're looking at JF no rehaut engraving LN/LV. Or the more recent and newly added ARF.

https://puretimewatch.io/watch-bran...rf1-1-best-edition-on-ss-bracelet-sh3135.html

This is the one you should go for, it will need a new date wheel (genuine) + crystal to be almost perfect. But out of the box is fine too, just a little fat on the date wheel.

The search function of the forum isn't quite working properly, so I will help you. But try and go on the appropriate subforums... ie Rolex board and look for threads. You can find heaps and heaps of information on each watch and people go into great detail on flaws and what requires work, what to look out for etc.

Good luck and you're right, when you're new it is a minefield, there is an overload of information. But take your time, learn and you will do well. Sorry for my initial response.

nzkieran

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/6/20
In fairness, I apologise my reply was a bit over the top. It's just irritating to see the same sort of questions over and over, but I will concede that I acted like an arsehole. So I am sorry for that.
The point is you need to do the research yourself and I should have said that...

Anyway, as for TC 16610 - It doesn't exist anymore. TC is long gone. There are rumours in which you could google... and see where they lead you to a certain watch brand beginning with G.

Right now if you're after a 5 digit rep you're looking at JF no rehaut engraving LN/LV. Or the more recent and newly added ARF.

https://puretimewatch.io/watch-bran...rf1-1-best-edition-on-ss-bracelet-sh3135.html

This is the one you should go for, it will need a new date wheel (genuine) + crystal to be almost perfect. But out of the box is fine too, just a little fat on the date wheel.

The search function of the forum isn't quite working properly, so I will help you. But try and go on the appropriate subforums... ie Rolex board and look for threads. You can find heaps and heaps of information on each watch and people go into great detail on flaws and what requires work, what to look out for etc.

Good luck and you're right, when you're new it is a minefield, there is an overload of information. But take your time, learn and you will do well. Sorry for my initial response.

Nice one. Thanks.

I'm trying to get my head around the various rolex models within the submariner and daytona category. Then trying to get my head around the whole replica side to the story. I'm reading, reading and reading some more (on this forum). Learning...

Reactions: Fernz

Jaybrown3

Looking Around
30/1/20
I’m curious, why is the deep sea noob v7 the best rep to buy if there is a V10 mode out? Also, I have read the ARF makes the best deep sea. I know new models have come out despite the 2020 update on the first page of the thread. Come someone please confirm with deepsea is still best to buy?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
Hey RWI Team,

is the listed Rolex Explorer (214270) SH3135 V2 (JF) still the best Explorer Rep Available?

Thanks in advance for any info.

As the wait is quite long at my Brisbane AD I’m thinking this will tide me over if it’s as close to Gen as it gets without having to wait for a Gen or pay stupid Preowned Gen prices here in Australia.

rogwai

Horology Curious
8/7/18
Hey RWI Team,

is the listed Rolex Explorer (214270) SH3135 V2 (JF) still the best Explorer Rep Available?

Thanks in advance for any info.

As the wait is quite long at my Brisbane AD I’m thinking this will tide me over if it’s as close to Gen as it gets without having to wait for a Gen or pay stupid Preowned Gen prices here in Australia.

It's not close to a gen, infact none of the Explorer I models are. The rehaut is terrible and often misaligned, it's an instant tell. Case inconsistencies is also a problem.

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
It's not close to a gen, infact none of the Explorer I models are. The rehaut is terrible and often misaligned, it's an instant tell. Case inconsistencies is also a problem.

Oh, haha so not quite NWBIGs than? Hmm, are these macro or micro issues?

rogwai

Horology Curious
8/7/18
Oh, haha so not quite NWBIGs than? Hmm, are these macro or micro issues?

Depends on you personally. I'd never wear a piece with an obvious tell. Not that I'm afraid it'll be spotted or anything, only because it'd annoy the shit out of me.

Reactions: Time_Wizard

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
Depends on you personally. I'd never wear a piece with an obvious tell. Not that I'm afraid it'll be spotted or anything, only because it'd annoy the shit out of me.

Hmm I don’t care too much about others opinions on my watch, very slight case variation is fine by me BUT a poor misaligned rehaut would probably personally drive me nuts!!... may just stick to Oyster Perpetual Black dial for the look I’m wanting. By all reports the JF version is pretty darn good.

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
Hmm I don’t care too much about others opinions on my watch, very slight case variation is fine by me BUT a poor misaligned rehaut would probably personally drive me nuts!!... may just stick to Oyster Perpetual Black dial for the look I’m wanting. By all reports the JF version is pretty darn good.

As far as I know jf is not producing the OP anymore. ARF is JF but they use 904 steel. The grape dial is the best. On the rhodium dial they fu**** up the Rolex crown. On the black and white dial the space between the printing is off.

Reactions: Member X

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
As far as I know jf is not producing the OP anymore. ARF is JF but they use 904 steel. The grape dial is the best. On the rhodium dial they fu**** up the Rolex crown. On the black and white dial the space between the printing is off.

Awww mannnnn! This rep game is hard. None of the gens I want are available anytime soon (biigggg wait on these in Brisbane) so was hoping the rep route would satisfy for now...

Is there a more up to date list of NWBIG/SuperRep/FirstClassReps on the forum I can reference??

dashing

Dashing Around
20/5/18
Metroville
Awww mannnnn! This rep game is hard. None of the gens I want are available anytime soon (biigggg wait on these in Brisbane) so was hoping the rep route would satisfy for now...

Is there a more up to date list of NWBIG/SuperRep/FirstClassReps on the forum I can reference??

This is the the most update-to-date version you'd find. For NWBIG models that are not produced anymore, you can try M2M. Otherwise, read the threads in the respective forums to find out more about the various models and which one works for you. IMO, there are many models with flaws so minuscule that they're NWBIG even though they're not on this list.

Serge007

Looking Around
21/6/20
Hello everyone, big newbie here, I live in France and considering the criminality in the streets I would like to have a replica of my beloved date just gen, I’ve been checking the list in the sticky post and I have one, probably stupid question: where can I order any of these that would ship to France? Sorry if my question is silly and thanks in advance to anyone that would answer me!

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
Hello everyone, big newbie here, I live in France and considering the criminality in the streets I would like to have a replica of my beloved date just gen, I’ve been checking the list in the sticky post and I have one, probably stupid question: where can I order any of these that would ship to France? Sorry if my question is silly and thanks in advance to anyone that would answer me!

Welcome to the forum. Spend some time reading around the topics in this forum, you will find that a lot of questions you might have, have already been asked and answered by a large fraction. Check out the Trusted Dealers (TDs) on https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/trusted-dealers and get in touch with them.

Reactions: Serge007