• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Omagad thought this specific pic of my ARF V2 SD43 would help show the correct date mag and bezel teeth.

6jX36.jpg

Firecomet

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/5/18
Yes... contact your TD and ask if they stock or can source that particular model from that particular factory.

Hi there,

Any TD to recommend? I tried watch outlet but no response. my friends use to buy it there.

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
Hi there guys! So one month has passed, have we got a consensus about the Omega De ville MKS? I seriously see no big tells.

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
Hi there,

Any TD to recommend? I tried watch outlet but no response. my friends use to buy it there.

Any TD from the list is recommended. I personally have only bought from Puretime and Intime. Prefer the level of service from Puretime.

Reactions: Firecomet

Rina1988

Known Member
21/7/16
Omagad out of curiosity what's your top 2 favourite super reps and why? question is open to everyone else also.

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Omagad Wouldn't it make sense to update the list of NWBIG with the new Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre VSF 8400 clone movement ?

Bezelover

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/8/18
This is indeed an excellent reference and we should contribute to keep it updated for the community.

My contribution / recommendation:

Tudor Pelagos Blue and Black from V6F should be demoted from the Super Reps list and moved down to First Class / AAA.

I have placed an order for both Blue and Black models, from 2 different TDs, but both QC pictures I received have issues with the dial markers. Some markers are crooked and does not sit straight or proper, and can easily be spotted from a distance. This is a big tell that we have a rep on the wrist, hence, does not deserve to be in the Super Reps list.

I am attaching pictures with the highlighted problems with this version but I will not mention the TDs as it is not their fault.

EAkFA.md.jpg
EAMuT.md.jpg

​​​​​​
Again, thank you for all your work and efforts Omagad

Last edited:
Reactions: Rina1988

Lirik

Renowned Member
17/11/13
This is indeed an excellent reference and we should contribute to keep it updated for the community.

My contribution / recommendation:

Tudor Pelagos Blue and Black from V6F should be demoted from the Super Reps list and moved down to First Class / AAA.

I have placed an order for both Blue and Black models, from 2 different TDs, but both QC pictures I received have issues with the dial markers. Some markers are crooked and does not sit straight or proper, and can easily be spotted from a distance. This is a big tell that we have a rep on the wrist, hence, does not deserve to be in the Super Reps list.

I am attaching pictures with the highlighted problems with this version but I will not mention the TDs as it is not their fault.

90% of the reps have these types of problems. You can't expect a 100% perfectly lined up watch for 300$.
So you either tone down your expectations, or you should start looking at brands like FP Journe and A Lange&Söhne.

Reactions: Omagad