• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Comparison Review of VSF 116610LN and ZZF V3 116610LV

antonio220893

Known Member
26/8/18
Hands are the hour, minute and second hands on the watch.

VR3135 is much better than the SH3135. By awesome reliability... I mean the movement lasts for years and performs well. Even better when you get it serviced (cleaned).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! there is a mistake with the translator, so I didn't understand the word. sorry ????

Reactions: saucin

Tete

4/11/16
Doubt it as the V3 does not have enough material to shape it where it matters towards the crown guard tips. I guess it could be laser welded and shaped but a lot of work for that small gain.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In addition, you have to remove the outer part and make a tighter angle. It can be done but it must be very expensive

Reactions: Substar

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
What an excellent video. That just shows what a ridiculously good watch the RXF is and for the price, unbeatable. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: stufuse and saucin

Roguetheory

7/9/20
EU
Doubt it as the V3 does not have enough material to shape it where it matters towards the crown guard tips. I guess it could be laser welded and shaped but a lot of work for that small gain.

Oh ok, fair enough. I was just going by the earlier comment by saucin which said it was possible.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
[mention]saucin [/mention] nicely done mate. I was particularly surprised by the case engravings!

Quick question which watch is which in the movement pics?

My thoughts on the VSF DW, despite there being Gens with thicker font, it’s not correct for the production year configuration of this rep. The other thing is if you look closely it’s a little badly printed and the font serifs aren’t quite right either. It reminds me of an ARF DW.

The point you make is both are great watches with their own strengths and I’d agree.

Last edited:

7five7

31/12/19
Forgot to mention that the bracelets are a 1:1 swap. As you can see below.
4e24e30482975b13727b10c602b0c4ba.jpg

That is great to hear as I had trouble swapping the bracelet with my ARF V3 bracelet.

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
Finally got mine and my first reaction is... does this guy even need any mods???????????????

So many things to be excited about... so much money on parts to Franken wasted...

Here’s the creamiest rep insert engraving I’ve seen
a793ef6907c8e6bf6cb338d750baabf4.jpg

Tete

4/11/16
Finally got mine and my first reaction is... does this guy even need any mods???????????????

So many things to be excited about... so much money on parts to Franken wasted...

Here’s the creamiest rep insert engraving I’ve seen
a793ef6907c8e6bf6cb338d750baabf4.jpg

that beauty!!! I still can't believe the subs have reached this level with VSF, if it looks good in photos I imagine it will be amazing in hand. Enjoy it with health and congratulations

Reactions: d3s19n

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20

I’m sure someone could do this who is familiar with metal work. All you need to do is increase the angle of the CG and take a bit off each one.

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Damn, I am by no means an expert like all of you guys, but after looking at hundreds, maybe thousands of rep Sub pics this one is amazing. Just look at how raised the Rolex logo print is on the dial. Waiting impatiently for the VSF Hulk :)