• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Comparison Review of VSF 116610LN and ZZF V3 116610LV

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
Hahaha - I'll most likely be buying a VSF Black dial soon as well to pair with the LV.

Man the VSF crystals are on another level imho they just look so good including the cyclops black hole effect. Noob factory could not come close after 11 or 12 iterations of their crap and here I am looking at my Noob v7/v8 - geez it looks like shit compared to the VSF/ZZF reps we have now.

We are all very lucky to be in the rep game at the current time. Reps have gotten so good.

Last edited:

arpa90

2/11/18
VSF did make a good effort but its better in black than Hulk those who want to compare ZZF Hulk is the closest to Gen available everything on ZZF is much better
Totally agree, 2 of my TD said they send VSF hulk back to factory due to the dial. They also selling only LN version.

A member compared his gen hulk to vsf and zzf hulks. He liked the vsf dial better. Lets just agree that all rep hulk dials aren't quite there yet.

Reactions: leo6929

xelbon

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/11/20
Is it me or the Clean Factory (aka ZZF v4) looks like a step back compared to this ZZF v3?

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
I wonder why zzf no date is more expensive than cf? Im sure you know

Have no idea but probably due to lower priced VSF taking the market Clean came in with lower pricing as well. Almost everything has received an upgrade and they claim its full 904L (except bezel ring and crown) so no reason finacially being lower priced. Marketing as said most probably. Zero reason to buy V3 over Clean.

Reactions: Cadows

Galenik

22/7/21
EU
Very nice review! I was reading this, while wearing my VSF Submariner „Hulk“. Thank you for putting this together :)

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20

He was actually correct. The CF (v1) turned out to be overstock ZZF V2S with new stickers. :p