• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean New Shades Daytona 116505/116515/116523 Release

Micolash

Supporter
Certified
11/3/23
EU
Rolex Daytona 116523 white dial YG bezel on YG/SS bracelet

The TT panda racing was the very first Rolex i tried on my wrist in a shop, over 10 years ago now, and it was damn wonderful! Since that day he has always remained in my heart, so now:

shut up and take my money GIF by Product Hunt

😆

• Haha
Reactions: CTime and mmaggi

Guiltycat

Supporter
Certified
31/8/22
Just received my clean 116505 at work and it’s stunning! Will do the plastic peeling at home :)

One thing I did notice straight away was that cleans crystal is pretty bad comparing to my btf daytonas.

Reactions: Hublot1704

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
Just received my clean 116505 at work and it’s stunning! Will do the plastic peeling at home :)

One thing I did notice straight away was that cleans crystal is pretty bad comparing to my btf daytonas.
Awesome! Looking forward to some more pics ;) wear it in good health mate!

dsk2004

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/8/22
USA
That’s nicee. I really like to get Daytona 116518 yellow gold. But so afraid of the gold plated get scratches . Then my $800 is gone
You can always replate the watch. I think yellow gold would be easy, I don't know about rose

SuaveGentleman

28/8/17
I usually post the photos on reptime reddit. Watch has been looking good so far

Lovely watch. How would you rate the RG color? In all the pics I’ve seen of the clean, the rg looks a little too yellowish.
Do you have any BTF RG Daytonas to compare to? 😝

Guiltycat

Supporter
Certified
31/8/22
Lovely watch. How would you rate the RG color? In all the pics I’ve seen of the clean, the rg looks a little too yellowish.
Do you have any BTF RG Daytonas to compare to? 😝
I only have a yg btf not rg so can’t really compare to btf but I do have 18k rg jewellery and it is pretty spot on.

Reactions: SuaveGentleman

Otisb1028

2/2/22
Clean is better than BTF with the RG plating, but it is still too coppery so should really be plated.

Guiltycat

Supporter
Certified
31/8/22
I haven’t seen btfs rg plating but their yg is terrible. It looks like a cellophane candy wrapper

SuaveGentleman

28/8/17
Who does rose gold plating well? Of course it won’t be a 1:1 to everose gold, but at least close?

BlossomboofyBoofystewie2

25/8/18
Australia
Well, clean can offer 18k gold custom made case and bracelet. That's about 15-16k dollars to do so. Then the weight will be very close to gen
Wow! I know getting it in SOLID gold is A LOT more than the plated gold, but to ANYONE (on or off the wrist) who does not "just happen" to have a loop and scales with them be able to tell Gen from Rep? I reckon it would even fool most watch dealers?!

Reactions: CTime

Otisb1028

2/2/22
Wow! I know getting it in SOLID gold is A LOT more than the plated gold, but to ANYONE (on or off the wrist) who does not "just happen" to have a loop and scales with them be able to tell Gen from Rep? I reckon it would even fool most watch dealers?!
On the wrist… probably will fool most even dealers. Off the wrist, it’s not even close…

Stainless Daytonas weigh 142 grams (ceramic bezel, 148 grams with stainless bezel)
Full gold Daytonas weigh 222 grams

It’s an immediate tell. Long story short, don’t take it off your wrist if you’re trying to fool anyone.

reklamezonen

30/7/13
Did any one g’et the 116515 brown dial black bezel on black rubber strap
With the Black subdails?
If you have pictures, please show some wristshot.