• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean new 126500 white and black dial comparison with GEN

Mark1937

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
I don't understand why they don't replicate the same shade of white as the gen!!! Guys he's a plain fucking white man!

• Haha
Reactions: Tobel and SubNot

SubNot

Supporter
Certified
17/5/19
EU
Apparently is not that easy! They should get this guy

SubNot

Supporter
Certified
17/5/19
EU
Letsgo first wristie, i must say the watch is stunning, dial is bright white, definetly better than on 116500 clean… will send more pictures in future and give you the update
Damn that looks nice 🔥

Bobi01

Respected Member
2/2/19
Ok
First when i held it in my hands i hear the rotor is a bit loud, for this, ctime already contact me even before i got the watch and told me that clean said that the first batch of the rotor is louder because of oil lacks on the rotor, they said to me they will send me oil and instructions how to do it… they say it is only the oils issue and nothing more…
For the manual hand winding i must say the dd4130 movement have much better windind sound and feel, it feels more clicky while on this movement it feels cheaper i dont know how to explain, i just hear the hhhhh noise and no click sound… bracelet feels the same as all clean bracelet but with a bit more finished edges…bezel engraving is even more bright now…crystal they say it is the same clean crystals like before without single AR coating but i think the clarity is better now and imo no need to swap but as you wish
Overral im really happy and i like it as is is to be honestly, the only thing i would do is to put hands from older batch of clean v3 116500 daytonas ,zf daytonas or the gen hands in the end… for the movement i dont care as long it works normally for daily use
Again thanks @CTime for shipping it out for me before CNY 🥰

Guiltycat

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
31/8/22
Ok
First when i held it in my hands i hear the rotor is a bit loud, for this, ctime already contact me even before i got the watch and told me that clean said that the first batch of the rotor is louder because of oil lacks on the rotor, they said to me they will send me oil and instructions how to do it… they say it is only the oils issue and nothing more…
For the manual hand winding i must say the dd4130 movement have much better windind sound and feel, it feels more clicky while on this movement it feels cheaper i dont know how to explain, i just hear the hhhhh noise and no click sound… bracelet feels the same as all clean bracelet but with a bit more finished edges…bezel engraving is even more bright now…crystal they say it is the same clean crystals like before without single AR coating but i think the clarity is better now and imo no need to swap but as you wish
Overral im really happy and i like it as is is to be honestly, the only thing i would do is to put hands from older batch of clean v3 116500 daytonas ,zf daytonas or the gen hands in the end… for the movement i dont care as long it works normally for daily use
Again thanks @CTime for shipping it out for me before CNY 🥰
Do you have the older clean model to compare the crystals to? If it’s the same I might order the panda and get my dealer to install deep crystal on it. I dislike the crystal on my clean Daytona

Bobi01

Respected Member
2/2/19
Do you have the older clean model to compare the crystals to? If it’s the same I might order the panda and get my dealer to install deep crystal on it. I dislike the crystal on my clean Daytona
Nope, at the moment i have black dial with deep crystal with just single AR under crystal because i removed AR on top.. to be honest there is no difference in clarity..what we can spot on this clean crystals that the edges are too soft compared to gen what makes that distiortion of the crown at 6 and indices, while on the deep crystal the edges are too sharp… best would be the gen for sure but i like it as is is honestly, again, i would put maybe gen hands only but ill see in the future