• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean new 126500 white and black dial comparison with GEN

Guiltycat

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
31/8/22
Right one does look better finished but Uni directional winding though mmm

Bobi01

Respected Member
2/2/19
It's the usual story: Looks good now but it will be even better in 12-18 months. Patience is a virtue.
Can be true and can be untrue
I cant tell that v3 daytona js better than v1
As i said many times, for me clean v1 was with the best lugs, they never did it again like v1 anymore , @Mark1937 can confirm this… also dial went from cold white to dark-gray creamy to white blueish cold again… so versions so many times doesnt mean better… you also have btf daytonas now with super fat subdials and 3-6 months before they were much better…

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
unfortunately the rather logical expectation that reps would get better and better after each iteration has been proved wrong many times before and I have no doubt we are bound for disappointment if sticking to this belief.
One thing tho is rather evident: the bar of average has been raised exponentially in the past couple of years or so

Bobi01

Respected Member
2/2/19
unfortunately the rather logical expectation that reps would get better and better after each iteration has been proved wrong many times before and I have no doubt we are bound for disappointment if sticking to this belief.
One thing tho is rather evident: the bar of average has been raised exponentially in the past couple of years or so
Well done

Reactions: M Scott

DarthVader1

ONLY the top
14/11/23
very good OOTB
one thing i dont seem to have read: @CTime you said the gen is 12.1mm thick while Clean is 12.5. Is the thickness difference all in the caseback ?

ANyway, @KJ2020 there is also this one to wait for

Waiting for this beauty💘... I've seen the dial and bezel from JJ but who know if CF will work on it? The problem could be the movement...

Reactions: mcboom

bradwell

Do not accept unsolicited offers
13/2/24
Seems like the only real problem is the bezel engraving thickness. Is there a replacement available for this or do you think one may come available?

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
@CTime thanks for the updated pics. The white is maybe a touch cooler in natural light and gen a touch warmer. I imagine it’s not something you’d think about unless you’re holding the gen beside it..

Reactions: Bobi01