• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory New Submariner Series Review (Incl. Comparison Pics vs Gen)

drdds

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/8/19
Awesome!! Thanks for the info! Yeah I am getting nervous and curious at the same time. Hope all goes smoothly.

RT8906

Renowned Member
11/4/20
Canada
Awesome!! Thanks for the info! Yeah I am getting nervous and curious at the same time. Hope all goes smoothly.

It’ll be fine, you get used to it. I’ve had some interesting experiences, watches brought out of China to Saudi Arabia then to me from there, or my watches mistakenly shipped to Israel. In the end I always got what I ordered.

Reactions: torch77

JohnLukeNY

Patron
17/12/20
US
Hello guys, did anyone ordered from Li and shipping is through 4PX? If so, may I ask if you also experienced or experiencing delays? My package is still at the same distribution center in China for the past 8 days. Thanks!

im having exactly the same experience. Lana told it’s all normal and to be patient. My last watch took 14 days to get to NYC, this one it’s 8 days and still at Nancheng.

torch77

Renowned Member
30/11/12
Spain Madrid
Mine shipped from China to Spain on 15.01.2021, still waiting ...
it says on 4px website it is in Spain but no update on Correos or on 17track ?!?

2021-01-20 Arrival of goods at destination airport
15:00
2021-01-20 Arrived at the destination airport
12:00
2021-01-20 In transit, it's progressing through Post network
10:00
2021-01-20 Released from customs: customs cleared.
11:32
2021-01-18 shipment departed from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

torch77

Renowned Member
30/11/12
Spain Madrid
I sincerely apologize for the double post but I swear it shows an error then I see double post ?!?

Last edited:

recan1ze

9/1/17
Germany
I sincerely apologize for the double post but I swear it shows an error then I see double post ?!?

if you use the RWI app its normal.

sometimes you post, you will get an error. dismiss everything and refresh the site.

the post is there :D

Reactions: torch77

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
im having exactly the same experience. Lana told it’s all normal and to be patient. My last watch took 14 days to get to NYC, this one it’s 8 days and still at Nancheng.

I always have that experience with LI. Usually takes him a month. I decided to go with another TD

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18

I always have that experience with LI. Usually takes him a month. I decided to go with another TD

Reactions: Smee38

stevier88

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/12/19
U.K

I’ve never had any issues with Li or 4px. 5 watches from Li over the last couple of months all 4px, QC’s within 2 days, 1-2 days to pack and ship, 7 days to deliver to UK. The tracking updates don’t usually change for a few days then it will suddenly change and it’s at the local depot.

Reactions: Smee38 and sukwonee

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
I’ve never had any issues with Li or 4px. 5 watches from Li over the last couple of months all 4px, QC’s within 2 days, 1-2 days to pack and ship, 7 days to deliver to UK. The tracking updates don’t usually change for a few days then it will suddenly change and it’s at the local depot.

Exactly this. And also last time, my package arrived 1 day before the tracking got updated to "delivered" lol. It was a nice surprise.

mrlemonjello

Known Member
22/4/20

Same here. Usually it's in Hong kong by the next day but hasn't moved from Nancheng in about a week. Apparently because of hugely increased traffic for CNY. Lana told me not to worry.

Last edited:

RT8906

Renowned Member
11/4/20
Canada
Same here. Usually it's in Hong kong by the next day but hasn't moved from Nancheng in about a week. Apparently because of hugely increased traffic for CNY. Lana told me not to worry.

It's not just CNY, seen this from all over, probably more a COVID issue. From what I've seen a package is tracked until it hits the "heading out of country" pile and isn't updated until it's gotten past customs and almost at your door.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrlemonjello

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
Check this out

This isn't a watch but a package I am waiting on from 4px

Their tracking sucks lol. I think this means my package is in Compton California, not at LAX.

drdds

15/8/19
Really appreciate all for being part of this discussion. Definitely helped anyone like me out of the dark regarding this issue. I will for sure think twice if TD is shipping via 4PX next time. What happened to DHL? Maybe cost or the on-going pandemic but I would get my watches within 5-7 days here in the US with DHL.

Please update your shipping status if something changed, that way so we can all anticipate the same. Thank you very much guys!

RT8906

Renowned Member
11/4/20
Canada
Really appreciate all for being part of this discussion. Definitely helped anyone like me out of the dark regarding this issue. I will for sure think twice if TD is shipping via 4PX next time. What happened to DHL? Maybe cost or the on-going pandemic but I would get my watches within 5-7 days here in the US with DHL.

Please update your shipping status if something changed, that way so we can all anticipate the same. Thank you very much guys!

DHL can have their own issue, I used to get my watches by DHL all the time and the last time I used DHL it sat for 6 weeks and finally was stranded in Malaysia. My TD had to refill the order and somehow get it to Saudi and DHL it from there.

At the end of the day I leave it up to my TD on how he decides to ship, he’s in tune with local customs authorities and which way is the safest at that moment. Sometimes DHL, sometimes EMS, even Fed Ex. Trust your trusted dealer.

Last edited:

xelbon

23/11/20
Hello, is there a comparison between this and the VS factory one?
Look to me those two are the best. I saw the ZZF V3 vs VS Factory but it would be nice to see a direct comparison between these two.

I'm genuinely undecided between those two