• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory New 4130 Daytona Dial Pictures Leaks

Mancster

Renowned Member
Certified
27/8/17
Ok thanks for the updates. Is the general consensus that the clean is a better offering than the BTF despite the blue-ish dial?

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Ok thanks for the updates. Is the general consensus that the clean is a better offering than the BTF despite the blue-ish dial?

Not for me. BTF is better than CF!
Both are fantastic reps

Reactions: mmaggi

Bobi01

2/2/19
Not for me. BTF is better than CF!
Both are fantastic reps

Better in what? Bro i appriciate your knowledge and you like person but you telling on every thread that btf is better … first you havent got them both in the hands to judge,all chinese who compared them telling that cf is more genlike, only where the btf is better is colorof the dial is slightly more warmer (on some videos showing that they are almost same in color) but other than that everything is better on clean, subdials, subdial and whole dial print is better and crispier on clean, lume on the clean is genlike and have like tiny crystals while btf is pure and plain white-yellow …sels are improoved on all latest samples and they are not flush anymore but slightly recessed, lugs are better shape and narrower than btf.. idk where you find that btf is better but only warmer dial color

mmaggi

Renowned Member
17/2/22
New York, USA
I think the differences between BTF & CF are so subtle in high resolution pics that to the naked eye it really doesn't matter. Sure there's the fatter subdials on the CF black dial that many can pick up with their naked eyes. But other than that, there isn't much to differentiate. Regarding the black dial, I prefer the BTF based on the high resolution pics I've seen. But that doesn't mean the CF is a bad choice. But I have read about problems with crown and pushers on the CF and that made me decide on a BTF.

Reactions: Gumbo28

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Im curious on what parts you think is better on the BTF

I had the cf, I was having dinner with some friends and one of them had the white 116500 gen on the wrist. I state that I own 3 Daytona gen but I don't have ceramic. I got to try it and the tail that immediately catches the eye is the black and white contrast of the watch, which is very sharp. In the CF you immediately notice this lack of contrast, the white is distinctly different and the black of the counters reflects in a way that I do not like and consequently the black does not stand out. In the rep I do not fossilize on the counters which obviously are not in white gold and this is enough. For these details I like to enjoy with my Franken or my gens. The rep must have an immediate impact of resemblance to the gen and the CF didn't give it to me. We will see the BTF. In the rep world, colors and proportions are the most important thing for me, obviously always talking about high-end rep where the macro defects are not noticed on the wrist ... like the lumen :))))))))

Last edited:
Reactions: mmaggi and Gumbo28

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
I had the cf, I was having dinner with some friends and one of them had the white 116500 gen on the wrist. I state that I own 3 Daytona gen but I don't have ceramic. I got to try it and the tail that immediately catches the eye is the black and white contrast of the watch, which is very sharp. In the CF you immediately notice this lack of contrast, the white is distinctly different and the black of the counters reflects in a way that I do not like and consequently the black does not stand out. In the rep I do not fossilize on the counters which obviously are not in white gold and this is enough. For these details I like to enjoy with my Franken or my gens. The rep must have an immediate impact of resemblance to the gen and the CF didn't give it to me. We will see the BTF. In the rep world, colors and proportions are the most important thing for me, obviously always talking about high-end rep where the macro defects are not noticed on the wrist ... like the lumen :))))))))

Oh i totally agree, when you compare the dials and the overall stock watch to the gen, pretty much everything is off. But i still haven't seen a single thing (based on photos of the BTF) that indicates that the BTF is a better overall rep then the CF. Besides from the better tone of white.

Bobi01

2/2/19
Oh i totally agree, when you compare the dials and the overall stock watch to the gen, pretty much everything is off. But i still haven't seen a single thing (based on photos of the BTF) that indicates that the BTF is a better overall rep then the CF. Besides from the better tone of white.

Thats what im saying all the time, everything is wrong on btf, those lumes are awfull to be honest, also instant tell