• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CLEAN Factory 124060 No Date Submariner New Release

NdBnkr

Horology Curious
11/7/23
The Milky Way
I missed that it was still in the "headline" description, but if you click on details and look under movement it was removed from there. I thought is was there previously, I may be wrong, and isn't "Asian Super Clone New" new verbiage?

Either way, sorry for the false alarm.

NdBnkr

Horology Curious
11/7/23
The Milky Way
Was the milky ring around the crystal edge (now fixed) the only problem with the CF crystal? Is it missing the AR coating under the crystal, not as clear or something else? Several posts about inferior crystals but the milky ring is all I found specifically stated anywhere.

Has anyone posted the results of a power reserve test for the VR3230 in this particular watch yet? I couldn't find one.
Bump, anyone, anyone?

VSFPAM

Horology Curious
22/3/21
I just got mine clean 124060. Funny the serial kick off with 6R. Clasp code is indeed F80 as well. So far I saw all senior is with the serial of XN ? 6R ? Is 6R is older batch or ??

Trebor88

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/11/23
In your opinion, which glass is better for 124060? CF or deep crystal?

chrisat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/24
Now that the watch is in its 3rd year of production - was there any improvement to the crystal?
I am a bit OCD when it comes to milky crystals. As examples, the one on my CF 126500 is absolutely fine, while my VSF Spectre sometimes drives me crazy (I do realize that the gen crystal is also rather poor for Omega-standards, though).
So has 124060 caught up with what CF puts kn the 126500? Or is it still worse than on the VSF?
At my preferred TD, the Clean is like 80 USD cheaper than the VSF, and I am not sure I want to spend that just for the crystal and movement (and bracelet seems to better on Clean).