• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 4130 Daytonas.

butler182

Renowned Member
14/12/20
No its not v1 but v2

Looks like V1.5 to me ;). Still seems to have a little bluish hue IMO...but may look fine IRL. Looks like all these pics are taken under very cold lighting (ie 5000K+) which I think exaggerates the bluish hue.

butler182

Renowned Member
14/12/20
Scratch my 1.5V suggestion above. I just realized V2 and V1.5 are the same picture! Color tone must have changed when saving the image to various photo-editing programs...which is what can happen when you are dealing with compressed images.

29/3/22
USA
Based on so many posts of reps at this time, I’m beginning to think that many of the watches are a hybrid of v2 and v1. You have factories and such closed due to Covid in the main manufacturing area. It’s possible they are just putting watches together with whatever parts they have around and calling it v2. Is that what everyone else is thinking?

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
Ofcourse they assemble whatever they have. Its an illegal market, there business plan is built on scams. Dont forget the 316L switch, most of the times a V2 or even a V9, V10 Comes with other flaws which was good at the version before the update.

Reactions: wubsub

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
This looks amazing. Is that a RubberB strap with CF clasp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hehe yeah it looks sick and fits perfectly
funny thing i ordered black and white on alixpress and they are amazing quality