• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cartier Santos dimensions

LedleyKing

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/7/23
London
As the happy new owner of Nick C's medium Santos my thoughts:
No chance to notice the floating R on the wrist. Movement winds buttery smooth and holds time excellent. The Steel Bracelet feels great, just the clasp needed some CapeCod buffing to smoothen the edges.

The leather strap including the clasp is totally crap. Way to thin and flimsy.
I ordered a third party one on Ali and will give feedback once it arrived.

Over all a nice and comfortable watch from BVF.
Really appreciate the review mate. In terms of what nick mentioned on the case shape and the lugs - whats your opinion? Would you be willing to post pics?

stylecatcher

Horology Curious
8/7/20
Sure.
Not able to give a substantial answer regarding the case shape or lugs, as I have no side to side comparison. But for me the Rep looks well balanced.
I had both sizes, Medium and Large, on my wrist at Cartier and couldn't tell if there was difference looking at BVF now.
The medium size fits perfect to me, as I'm on the smaller side of watch sizes.
On round watches, 39 is my personal sweet spot.

LedleyKing

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/7/23
London
But what we really need is a Santos XXL Chronograph Please 🙏
Guys a quick question before i pull the trigger and buy.. Do we checkout and proceed with payment before receiving QC pictures? Saw some people say they pay after QC pics, but on TrustyTime seems you pay for the product as initial step.

Frank_NRW

24/2/22
France / Germany
Guys a quick question before i pull the trigger and buy.. Do we checkout and proceed with payment before receiving QC pictures? Saw some people say they pay after QC pics, but on TrustyTime seems you pay for the product as initial step.
Always paid before QC pics, maybe we both have a low credit rating ?