• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can Someone Throw @tripdog A Bone ?!?

LarryZek

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/3/17
@Luxuracer I've been a victim of his facepalming too.

I think that's the way he says he likes you

D

d4m.test

Why are you hating on him? You obviously said something that he disagreed with so he rated your posts about that accordingly. I know you can’t see his post but he said that you were giving bad advice about repairing a highly collectable seiko

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am not hating him ... I know he disagreed with me ... and I disagreed with him ... I just leave it at that.
Never replied or have any interaction with him ! ... Just saw all the facepalms.

LarryZek

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/3/17
Why are you hating on him? You obviously said something that he disagreed with so he rated your posts about that accordingly. I know you can’t see his post but he said that you were giving bad advice about repairing a highly collectable seiko

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trippy facepalms your everything when triggered. I have been there.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
He does it to me too and we are friends. Don't worry about it and who really cares about face palms. Unblock him and face him like a man.

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
This isnt a place for sissy girls..

I think everyone has been on the end of a facepalm and also (a few) likes from Trip.. I think he gives his positives and criticisms in equal'ish doses.

bobandshawn

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
29/10/13
Florida
Oh, and here...

GDgy5h9.jpg

Parabuteo

Patron, Salt and Lime
7/9/12
Look at my Sig...the part that says “nobody’s right 100% of the time”. Guess who I quoted.

Trip is an acquired taste for sure...can he get out of hand? Yep.

But- I for one appreciate how he keeps the stupid in check around here (for the most part).

The Forum would be duller without him.

JackJ1980

Mythical Poster
20/6/16
Look at my Sig...the part that says “nobody’s right 100% of the time”. Guess who I quoted.

Trip is an acquired taste for sure...can he get out of hand? Yep.

But- I for one appreciate how he keeps the stupid in check around here (for the most part).

The Forum would be duller without him.
I hate to admit it, but you’re right. This face palming is hilarious and petty but he does filter out a lot of bs before it escalates also and he is knowledgeable. Now if he could be a little less negative and sarcastic at times...... kaka is poo btw I’m sorry but trip is right there.

D

d4m.test

Crotch rockets. Fair play sir!
Sportbike and Roadracing is my number one hobby ... now, reps!
I just did local AMA sanctions races ... Not National nor Pro!

gavmeister

I'm Pretty Popular
27/5/16
I hate to admit it, but you’re right. This face palming is hilarious and petty but he does filter out a lot of bs before it escalates also and he is knowledgeable. Now if he could be a little less negative and sarcastic at times...... kaka is poo btw I’m sorry but trip is right there.

Which is why it's probably a little sub-liminal that "kakaka" it's quoted after every post...the repetition eventually has us believing each post to be so...
Maybe change that and the outcome will change...

Who was it said :if you don't like what you're getting, change what you do...(other than me right now, of course)

JackJ1980

Mythical Poster
20/6/16
Which is why it's probably a little sub-liminal that "kakaka" it's quoted after every post...the repetition eventually has us believing each post to be so...
Maybe change that and the outcome will change...

Who was it said :if you don't like what you're getting, change what you do...(other than me right now, of course)
I did. I said it