• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show off your TC Subs...

Garyb

I'm Pretty Popular
3/11/13
No crystal here, it has a hovering Cyclops.

Lol, that is what it looks like! I just found your post. It's a gen Crystal that prof applied 2ar. Hope mine looks like that later today! Amazing!!

Roivster

9/2/15
Lol, that is what it looks like! I just found your post. It's a gen Crystal that prof applied 2ar. Hope mine looks like that later today! Amazing!!

Enjoy your new look, it will blow your mind.

Garyb

I'm Pretty Popular
3/11/13
566863fbc22fff39061b03b87de7e474.jpg

46594662ee0342caef78d287c6aed8be.jpg

091b5c9f481b6a5ac3298b695526160d.jpg

With the 2ar

Rolexx

Renowned Member
21/1/15
Wow those crystals look amazing!

now gotta wait for prof to answer my Pm, I absolutely need these on all my reps!

D

d4m.test

I think I'm definitely going Prof crystal over gen crystal. The question is do I want the LV or the LN....

D

d4m.test

What is the cost of a prof crystal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That picture form garyb is an astonishing beauty,
I´d love one too, but to get exactly that result,
including how the cyclops looks it will cost You
"It's a gen Crystal that prof applied 2ar."

Complete mod (it´s a mere estimate):
gen Crystal: $350
prof 2 ar: $100
sending to a modder to install: $100
postage: $30
Total: give or take
$580, peanuts compared to gen, a fortune compared to the rep:)

or

You do all Yourself, You already have a crystal-press and use the rep-crystal:
postage: $15

sounds a lot better.... (if You don´t mess the keyless or crack the insert or crack the crystal)

Garyb

I'm Pretty Popular
3/11/13
That picture form garyb is an astonishing beauty,
I´d love one too, but to get exactly that result,
including how the cyclops looks it will cost You
"It's a gen Crystal that prof applied 2ar."

Complete mod (it´s a mere estimate):
gen Crystal: $350
sending to a modder to install: $100
postage: $30
Total: give or take
$580, peanuts compared to gen, a fortune compared to the rep:)

or

You do all Yourself, You already have a crystal-press and use the rep-crystal:
postage: $15

sounds a lot better.... (if You don´t mess the keyless or crack the insert or crack the crystal)

No, he sells the complete xtal for around $160. That's what mine is, it's NOT a gen xtal.

D

d4m.test

Yea the price varies depending on what crystal and other things but it's a minimum of about $115 I believe

sevenbeauty

Known Member
19/8/14
Hey fellas just one question, where I can buy prof 2 AR? I already have Gen Crystal but only with LEC. Thx [emoji1303]

Rolexx

Renowned Member
21/1/15
He quoted me $90 per crystal plus shipping. I'm going to have him coat my TC crystal for my 16610 and I bought a gen non AR w LEC crystal from rsh that I will send to him for my 116610. Once he answers my Pm, that is. >.>

I also plan on having this done on my DJ2, and any other "new" style Rolex I may acquire. Seems to be a less expensive alternative to the gen crystal(s).
[MENTION=88175]sevenbeauty[/MENTION]

PM him here @rnprof or on RWG he goes by "ProfSteve." Best of luck!

Garyb

I'm Pretty Popular
3/11/13
The dial hands and hour surrounds flash and sparkle every now and then and really catches your eye.

D

d4m.test

No, he sells the complete xtal for around $160. That's what mine is, it's NOT a gen xtal.

Thanks for the update and pricing info:)
All taken in, it sounds like a well feasible alternative to the gen crystal

Garyb

I'm Pretty Popular
3/11/13
Thanks for the update and pricing info:)
All taken in, it sounds like a well feasible alternative to the gen crystal

Yes, another option at least. The TC Crystal is pretty anti reflective but the cyclops is total glare and blue.

sevenbeauty

Known Member
19/8/14
He quoted me $90 per crystal plus shipping. I'm going to have him coat my TC crystal for my 16610 and I bought a gen non AR w LEC crystal from rsh that I will send to him for my 116610. Once he answers my Pm, that is. >.>

I also plan on having this done on my DJ2, and any other "new" style Rolex I may acquire. Seems to be a less expensive alternative to the gen crystal(s).
[MENTION=88175]sevenbeauty[/MENTION]

PM him here @rnprof or on RWG he goes by "ProfSteve." Best of luck!

Thanks to the info, but they are both in the US, I'm in Italy and it's more easy form me keep the transaction inside EU to avoid problems with customs or something. There is any modder in EU that can make a crystal coated? Or someone from EU has already had some experience?