• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Buying a moonswatch online

joshhb8282

Known Member
Supporter
3/5/24
New York
I pass by the swatch store in times square almost daily, if anyone wants me to grab one for them no prob if they're in stock (on the house for supporters and patrons) just pay cost with NY tax and shipping.

Personally I have a mission to mercury I barely wear, just feels too flimsy on my wrist.

Reactions: Rx4Time

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
Take some photos and share with us.

BREAKING NEWS! 📢

The first one to share:

h9losQ.webp

🥰

• Love
Reactions: MaximillianGT

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
Now that I think about it.... @Caboose can you make a metal case but also powder coat it so it matches the color of the gen?
I think it'd be phenomenal if we can do that.

tofino

Getting To Know The Place
16/9/24
Now that I think about it.... @Caboose can you make a metal case but also powder coat it so it matches the color of the gen?
You will have to shop around, but some of the reps out there use a metal case with crystal.

Caboose

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
27/2/15
CONUS
I'd probably choose cerakote or something similar, that's a good idea, but I'm not experienced in that for watches and I'd have no idea how well that would hold up. No doubt someone could do this, but it won't be me!

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
I'd probably choose cerakote or something similar, that's a good idea, but I'm not experienced in that for watches and I'd have no idea how well that would hold up. No doubt someone could do this, but it won't be me!
Cerakote! I forgot about that technique.

All I need is the metal case and the sapphire glass right? I'm assuming the movement is easy to transfer from the gen to these?

Got a good place to get the metal case and crystal?

Caboose

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
27/2/15
CONUS
Cerakote! I forgot about that technique.

All I need is the metal case and the sapphire glass right? I'm assuming the movement is easy to transfer from the gen to these?

Got a good place to get the metal case and crystal?
Typically the metal cases come with the crystal installed. I am not sure how many people have put a gen into a metal case, as the DHGate special works just as well, IMO.

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
AliX for the cases, DHGate for the rep Moonswatches.
Ok, how are the uality of the steel case and sapphire crystal?

I'm going to transfer the gen to these if they are good and we can cerakote them to the exact color and texture.

Caboose

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
27/2/15
CONUS
Ok, how are the uality of the steel case and sapphire crystal?

I'm going to transfer the gen to these if they are good and we can cerakote them to the exact color and texture.
Quality depends on the vendor you select. I've had some vendors send me different spec cases in the same shipments.