• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Buying a moonswatch online

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
So eBay moonswatch prices are higher than retail.
I saw some on mercari for at least $100 below retail but even if the photos look good,
the seller names and profiles look very questionable.

@Karbon74 said try chrono24 but they are all above retail on my end of the search.

Is there no other way but to buy from the AD for the best price?

No other place to get it below retail?

Reactions: Snooky and Karbon74

davelister

Supporter
Certified
18/6/24
I want a metal mod. I have a few dhgate moonswatches on the way to experiment with.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
So eBay moonswatch prices are higher than retail.
I saw some on mercari for at least $100 below retail but even if the photos look good,
the seller names and profiles look very questionable.

@Karbon74 said try chrono24 but they are all above retail on my end of the search.

Is there no other way but to buy from the AD for the best price?

No other place to get it below retail?
Never had you pegged as a plastic toy watch guy... :D

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
Never had you pegged as a plastic toy watch guy... :D
I would not buy a zenith, I'd not buy anything below the big 4 in gen.... I buy either top of the top or the absolute trash, I still own that garbage MVMT watch in yellow gold plated I got for free and 25c for the damn battery and it hurts.

I want the white snoopy............

Reactions: Hesekiel

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
49°50′34.8″N 9°54′07.4″E
Have you tried StockX? Yes, this is for those brats speculating sneakers, but the good thing is when the sales are not good, those bozos are willing to reduce price and cut loss. Try to search for what you want there, I saw quite a lot.

Reactions: Snooky

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
Have you tried StockX? Yes, this is for those brats speculating sneakers, but the good thing is when the sales are not good, those bozos are willing to reduce price and cut loss. Try to search for what you want there, I saw quite a lot.
Sweet! I'll check that out.

Thanks... you definitely are deserving as the lieutenant minion...

• Haha
Reactions: MaximillianGT

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
M

My daughter likes that one too !

I can get one now from the AD, but if I can get it cheaper since it's trash.....

I like the sky blue and the poop color too. So I can tell people "I'm wearing the shit".

Bet your daughter likes the Venus and Uranus also

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
Bummer... they are all above retail on stockX.....

Mercari is the only one that's $100 off minimum but I get the feeling they are all scammers.

• Sad

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
Truth is me too. I love Air Force 1, AJ1, Dunk, and some streetwear like Fear of God Essentials which are banned in the EU. StockX is my last resort.
Can you go to mercari and look for the white snoopy and venus?
Tell me what you think of those $150-$175 sellers?

There's a reason I haven't pulled the trigger

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
49°50′34.8″N 9°54′07.4″E
Bummer... they are all above retail on stockX.....

Mercari is the only one that's $100 off minimum but I get the feeling they are all scammers.
I will say spend some time on there. The price is not fixed, when someone wants to sell it quickly, he will reduce the price and you might able to get it cheap. I used to put my target items on my wishlist, so when someone jumped off the cliff, I could get something even below the retail price. But this takes some time and luck. On a very lucky occasion, I got a Supreme hoodie at retail price.

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
I will say spend some time on there. The price is not fixed, when someone wants to sell it quickly, he will reduce the price and you might able to get it cheap. I used to put my target items on my wishlist, so when someone jumped off the cliff, I could get something even below the retail price. But this takes some time and luck. On a very lucky occasion, I got a Supreme hoodie at retail price.
Oh on stockX you mean?

for just $100 it's not worth it for me to wait and wait tho. If anything I'll just buy retail.
Or I'll try mercari and if it's a fake then I'll bitch and moan to mercari then file a dispute, then buy retail heh.

Supreme stuff always sells above retail?
You actually like their stuff?

Reactions: TESLA760

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Truth is me too. I love Air Force 1, AJ1, Dunk, and some streetwear like Fear of God Essentials which are banned in the EU. StockX is my last resort.
Yeah. My other hobby for years has been collecting Jordans. Problem with me is I never wear them. Have tons that are unworn. A few months ago I bought a pair of 4s only to find out I already had them ! I got into McQueens but they are just too uncomfortable to wear