• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bronzo watch thread

Hesekiel

Vintage Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
4/1/17
California

I let me patina develop naturally. Interestingly, look where it rubbed off on the crown guard, where the rivet is, simply from winding the watch!

Reactions: fred

RepIseek

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
7/1/20
Texas
zlc9n1.jpg

zlcnuj.jpg
What buckle is that?

Reactions: fred

Hesekiel

Vintage Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
4/1/17
California
Strapsmonster on ETSY sells these buckles. I can vouch for the dude; I bought several leather straps and buckles from him.

Reactions: RepIseek

Sleeper Ken

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/8/22
My PAM382 VSF V2 just arrived today. It really is breathtakingly stunning but I'm worried about something - the rotor spins freely in the anticlockwise direction. Is this normal or some kind of defect with the reversing wheel? Bought from Andrew.

Hesekiel

Vintage Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
4/1/17
California
My PAM382 VSF V2 just arrived today. It really is breathtakingly stunning but I'm worried about something - the rotor spins freely in the anticlockwise direction. Is this normal or some kind of defect with the reversing wheel? Bought from Andrew.
My watch is also a PAM382 VSF V2, made pre-raid. The rotor moves/rotates freely in whatever direction I move the watch and everything works. Since there is no replacement for the movement, be careful when using the quick set function. I have to use it quite a bit, as I only wear the watch once or twice a month on average, so every time I wake it up again, the date is way off.

Sleeper Ken

4/8/22
Thank you - however mine is able to literally spin freely apparently with no resistance in the anti-clockwise direction (so it will do many revolutions before stopping) whereas the other direction it looks like it is winding as it does move in that direction but has some resistance

Sleeper Ken

4/8/22
Thank you - however mine is able to literally spin freely apparently with no resistance in the anti-clockwise direction (so it will do many revolutions before stopping) whereas the other direction it looks like it is winding as it does move in that direction but has some resistance

Ramone50000

Horology
10/5/18
Not an expert by any means but from what I recall, the a7750 movement has a unidirectional winder. So you're right that it would spin freely in 1 direction and wind in the other.

Cheers!

Sleeper Ken

4/8/22
Hi @Hesekiel and @Ramone50000 thank you for taking the time to reply. It's a relief to know this is normal. I didn't realise it is still based on A7750 as I'd seen a post saying the opposite whilst researching this : https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/vsf-p9000-or-p9001-v2-movement-reliability.6789544/page-2 . Others have said it's A7750 based. I guess it shows if you research enough you can find any answer. It does seem my watch is winding effectively and that's what matters - a relief as I would hate to have to send it back.