• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling Skyland V2 / V3 Comparison Photo Side by Side! Also, What's Different?

skynet

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/10/10
i ordered my skyland blacksteel from replicamake, no specification of what version it was, anyone have a clue?

Suerwatch

Looking Around
4/11/10
Hi, I am a spammer, I like small boys and furry animals.
In my spare time I sell very crappy watches.

studio1one

28/10/10
does anyone know if the skyland black steel v3 dial will fit with v2 case and movement?

Americano

10/5/10
There are many differences between the Rep and the original. The most notorious of these numbers 12 and 30 that are larger than in the org.

Read "60 and 30"

pvd king

28/8/10
The white painted numbers also look alot better on the V3 ;shinier and glossy on the V3, the V2 looks dull when i compare the 2 I own.

hrail

19/5/11
The double AR coating on the V2 is supposed to be better, stronger and more durable than on the V3. I have a V3 and the outside AR coating is starting to fade. This is not visible to the eye but with a x10 magnifier the coating shows multiple hairline scratches and some zones where the AR has completely gone. This has happened with only two weeks of normal daily use.

Cheers !!

w4rdee

Known Member
13/3/10
Trevor is selling one with yellow subdial markers , which version is this ??

cvp3

Renowned Member
11/8/11
So who's got inventory on the Skyland V3 right now that won't break the bank? Also, what movement makes the most sense on these since their chrono's? Both dumb questions I'm sure so I expect to be publicly flogged if possible.

apex47

Horology Curious
29/6/12
Noob here looking for a black face/stainless band V3. Any recommended dealers for this specific model?

810vf

Looking Around
28/7/12
Noob looking for a v3 who's got inventory and best price right now?

CaitlinHampton

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/4/13
That one is a superb replica out there. I mean you can practically find no difference between the two. Well if you can't buy the original one than you should definitely go for the replica. I wonder how much that replica costs?

trevsdad

Renowned Member
5/1/13
Yup...first off, This is a very old thread and some things in this model have changed. You should look for the v4 model from H-factory. (sometimes called the 'v2 remake) The original v2 was a great rep and a huge improvement on the v1. However it had one HUGE tell...the flagpole '1'. V3 corrected the flagpole issue, but reverted to a lot of the old problems solved by v2. (...u can see the flagpole difference in the photo at the beginning of this thread) V4 followed the build of v2 and corrected the flagpole. Be sure the v4 is from the H-fac although I think most are. Check with Asian 7750, Ryan at InTime, and Perfect Clones (TD at RWG)

any advice on where to buy this?

iblizplayboy

Horology Curious
12/1/13
What is the different between noob v4 and h-factory v4(v2 remake) and which dial color is closest to gen?

Lefty83g

ynyvu9em.jpg

Mine says hello lol

roberrol

8/9/14
what is the bottom sub dial for, please? and does it work and if so how? thanks