• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling Skyland V2 / V3 Comparison Photo Side by Side! Also, What's Different?

Beutel

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/11/09
I think the best would be a V3 with a bezel from V2 :whistle:

I will se if Hont can fix me up with that..

SMIDSY

Put Some Respect On My Name
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/09
Or a V2 with a V3 movement.... Im sure the V3 has a more accurate dial except the dots....

pdaug

Looking Around
24/5/10
Is this the model from Puretime? I like the watch but don't see a difference on the three versions they offer on the site. Cost is the same on all three also. Any other news?

Klockis

Renowned Member
5/5/10
Is this the model from Puretime? I like the watch but don't see a difference on the three versions they offer on the site. Cost is the same on all three also. Any other news?

I got my V2 blacksteel from PureTime a few weeks ago.
If i remember correctly he wrote in the description of one of the blacksteel that it was pictures of a Gen watch and that he would update the pictures as soon as the rep was done.
Maybe he never get around to change it?

Heres my V2 on olive Zulu:
100517em.jpg

This is my watch:
http://www.puretimewatch.com/product/skyland-avenger-blacksteel-v2-on-or-strap/

Here is what I refer to, look at the end of the description (#4):
http://www.puretimewatch.com/product/avenger-skyland-blacksteel-v2/

Klockis

Edit: double post

Snpr9696

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
26/5/10
Here's a few from my recent ReplicaMake Purchase. Lay does a good job. Im happy.
1091cc35.jpg

218654e7.jpg

ed63226a.jpg

Alice

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/8/10
I advertise and have multiple accounts. I'm banned now.

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
I have had 1 v3 and 2 v2's. The v2's by far are more accurate, and feel better on the wrist. I believe this is because the v2 pro 2 bracelet is way better made then the v3. It does not feel cheap like the v3 bracelet.

SMIDSY

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/09
Not sure I agree with you there....

the V2: better bezel
V3: better dial, cheaper!

elamskroy

18/7/10
Is the "1" on the bezel the wrong font on the V2, it does not have clean lines that join at the top and is too heavy. To me the V3 looks a lot more accurate ??

SMIDSY

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/09
V2:
+ correct '1' on bezel
~ good AR
- dial colours slightly off
- lume dots slightly worse
+better pusher length
+slightly better back

V3:
+cheaper
- wrong '1'
+ better dial,
+ better lume dots
-slightly too long pushers

elamskroy

18/7/10
Image of Gen (borrowed from a reputable UK dealer)

S12695.jpg

I understand the V2 is on the left ??? Either i am going mad or the V3 looks closer on the bezel numerals lol :wacko:

v3skyland007.jpg

mattyd

I'm Pretty Popular
30/12/09
Elam --

You are not crazy -- if the the V2 is on the left, the V3 is more accurate to gen. People have lost their minds just a tad bit with this V2 vs. V3 war. The watches both look great and everyone here needs therapy! :)

SMIDSY

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/09
both watches are fine both are good and noone is goign to call you out on either. what you see above is D4ME comparing the first batch of the V2/3 a long time ago. Both have been improved. Personally I went for a V3 bakc int he day as the v2 used to have movement issues AND was more expensive. Now Im not so sure... I'd probably go for a V2 and re-lume.... but meh.

elamskroy

18/7/10
Yeah fair point, i have just ordered one without the dealer saying which version it is and i am sure i will be delighted either way once it turns up :)