• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling Deployant Clasp Genuine vs Aliexpress "mid tier" Replica Photo Comparison

Gokzilla

Horology Curious
6/11/19
I bought the Apple Watch Ultra and love the Breitling rubber straps. I found a lot of Replica straps on etsy and Aliexpress.
I bought an 49mm Ultra Adapter which is for 24mm straps. https://www.zelal.band/products/49mm-ultra-watch-adapter

Than i bought from Etsy this: https://www.etsy.com/de/listing/110...s&variation0=2312991593&variation1=2287792780

From Aliexpress this: https://de.aliexpress.com/item/1005...st_main.5.495a5c5f05Q2X8&gatewayAdapt=glo2deu

I dont know how good is the quality when i look to the price.

I love the Breitling Rubber Band and want one for my Apple Watch ultra. Is Etsy better than Aliexpress ? I found the same Rubberband that i bought from Etsy on Aliexpress too, but half of the price.

In Germany the original Rubber Band Breitling costs 85€ and the Deployant over 500€

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
I bought the Apple Watch Ultra and love the Breitling rubber straps. I found a lot of Replica straps on etsy and Aliexpress.
I bought an 49mm Ultra Adapter which is for 24mm straps. https://www.zelal.band/products/49mm-ultra-watch-adapter

Than i bought from Etsy this: https://www.etsy.com/de/listing/110...s&variation0=2312991593&variation1=2287792780

From Aliexpress this: https://de.aliexpress.com/item/1005...st_main.5.495a5c5f05Q2X8&gatewayAdapt=glo2deu

I dont know how good is the quality when i look to the price.

I love the Breitling Rubber Band and want one for my Apple Watch ultra. Is Etsy better than Aliexpress ? I found the same Rubberband that i bought from Etsy on Aliexpress too, but half of the price.

In Germany the original Rubber Band Breitling costs 85€ and the Deployant over 500€
They're probably the same. There are a number of strap companies selling items found on AliExpress for inflated prices that are the exact same that you can buy on AliExpress for fraction of the cost except that it has the company name on the logo on the buckle. I would buy the less expensive version to try first.

Reactions: Gokzilla

Gokzilla

Horology Curious
6/11/19
The Strap from Etsy has come. The Rubber Strup ist perfect for me. Unfortunately the Edges of the Deployant are sharpe. Can i sand it down little bit with something or can in ruin it easyly ?

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20

Or a 600 sandpaper from an local ironmangory and rub around the edges and it’s all good

Reactions: Gokzilla

Gokzilla

Horology Curious
6/11/19
Interesting i post some pictures of the strap on my pc and i caan see it here. But with my Iphone i cant see any pictures.

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
The Strap from Etsy has come. The Rubber Strup ist perfect for me. Unfortunately the Edges of the Deployant are sharpe. Can i sand it down little bit with something or can in ruin it easyly ?

Unfortunately those are the 11 USD ones from aliexpress. Those don't have the push button adjustablity. Edit* looks like 22.00 on alix with strap included. Pretty much once I found out that people just buy stuff off aliex and sell them at inflated prices that's the 1st place I check now.

Last edited:

Gokzilla

Horology Curious
6/11/19
I dont own an expensive Watch. Only my Seiko 5 Street Fighter Ryu :). I used daily my Apple Watch 6 and love it. Now i have the Apple Watch Ultra 2 and love it more. I thought to buy a Replica Breitling Superocean Heritage 2 46mm or Rolex Submariner but the Apple Watch Ultra 2 has the perfect size to mee. I use it for everything. Health Monitoring, Timer, Wheater, Alarm Clock. I cant imagine to wear another Watch daily. Maybe for wedding etc.

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
I dont own an expensive Watch. Only my Seiko 5 Street Fighter Ryu :). I used daily my Apple Watch 6 and love it. Now i have the Apple Watch Ultra 2 and love it more. I thought to buy a Replica Breitling Superocean Heritage 2 46mm or Rolex Submariner but the Apple Watch Ultra 2 has the perfect size to mee. I use it for everything. Health Monitoring, Timer, Wheater, Alarm Clock. I cant imagine to wear another Watch daily. Maybe for wedding etc.

You know if I cold go back in time I don't know if I would own an expensive watch either to be honest. I looked up the Seiko 5 Street Fighters and the Ryu is by far the best one. I love the colors and it looks great! Reps are good in that you don't have to have an expensive watch. They're 95% as good as them depending on what one you get and you don't have to wear it every day. They're just fun toys.

If you like other Breitling straps as well you might like to check out the store below was listed in another thread as having great Breitling FKM rubber straps (make sure it says FKM) and I have an incoming strap from the seller. It looks like they have what you bought as well. The FKM rubber straps are supposed to be identical to the replica Breitling Endurance Pro that I have and that strap is excellent so I'm looking forward to receiving it for only 20.00.

Reactions: Thatwatchguy

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
@shinynewbling25 good to know on the FKM, I’ve bought from the store previously and some have been great and others not…now I know why

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
@shinynewbling25 good to know on the FKM, I’ve bought from the store previously and some have been great and others not…now I know why
I think that other thread said that some sellers can say FKM when it's not because they know it sells unfortunately so still may be a crap shoot but that store at lease was supposed to be ok as long as it specified Fluoro rubber or FKM in the description. I will find out in a couple weeks. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: Thatwatchguy

Gokzilla

Horology Curious
6/11/19
The Strap had arrived yesterday.

The Deployant is identical with the bluestrap Brightling Rubber band i posted up. They have not the sharp edges. Unfortunaletly the Rubber band is stiff. Its far not comfortable like the bluestrap Brigntling Rubber band.
I bought it for 23,08€. Aliexpress will refund me 11€ back because i want to return it.

Now i know that ony the FKM Rubber band is good. I think the bluestrap Lightning Rubber band from etsy i bought for 50€ is FKM because its very comfortable and smooth.

I will buy now one from the seller in the link .....995 Store.

Gokzilla

Horology Curious
6/11/19
i dont know how to edit my post. The Black rubber Band i bought, is from the Shop1102341995 Store. I think he has more Breitling Rubber Bands. This one is not good. I look now for straps with FKM.

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
i dont know how to edit my post. The Black rubber Band i bought, is from the Shop1102341995 Store. I think he has more Breitling Rubber Bands. This one is not good. I look now for straps with FKM.

Good to know about the black strap from that store that doesn't indicate FKM in the description being stiff. I'll only buy if it has FKM in the description but even then there is no guarantee I guess. It really does take a while to find a really good strap source. I found one recently for quick adjust rubber straps and now I've bought about 50 straps, lol. Took years to find them and they're now perfect. Also if you really want a good clasp the ones mentioned earlier in this thread are all you need. Yes they're expensive but Could be less expensive than buying 3 or 4 of ones you don't like. I have both gen and rep and they are almost identical. Good clasps will have a button to adjust and no micro adjust holes. If you see micro adjust holes and no push button inside they're probably not going to be great. I also got one of mine from Trusty Time as he sells the Breitling Avenger Bandit strap with clasp for 99.00 so you get both a cool strap and high quality push button adjustable deployant clasp.

HnAdqJ.jpeg

HnAXZo.jpeg

HnAkXP.jpeg

HnAwxW.jpeg

Last edited:

Gokzilla

Horology Curious
6/11/19
your strap look like the original. Where did you buy it ? Is Trusty Time a Seller in Aliexpress ? I can buy only 24mm for my Apple Watch Ultra. I found a lot of FKM but the most are 20-22mm.

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
your strap look like the original. Where did you buy it ? Is Trusty Time a Seller in Aliexpress ? I can buy only 24mm for my Apple Watch Ultra. I found a lot of FKM but the most are 20-22mm.
The strap is Gen. The clasp is rep and it came with the strap that goes with the Avenger Bandit. Trusty Time is a TD here. Gen straps aren't that expensive. 85.00 USD. You can order a 24mm directly from Breitling and be done and have the satisfaction of having Gen.

http://trustytime888.io//