• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BR 03-92 Diver bronze?

Fridge_Magnets

Known Member
6/5/17
I'm wondering how the case screws (dial side) age. I see they are very shiny in some posts. This makes me think they might not be bronze. So: do they form patina ?
Not the greatest photos but I have had this for just on 12 months. The screws look to age at the same rate as the case.

HAy1Di.jpeg

HAy9ob.jpeg

AskMeAgain

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/2/11
Ah i do love me a good bronze watch. I would be tempted to force the patina though.

oldboyz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/3/22
for bronze lover
until i get this B&R, i was really in love with PAM382 design, kind of steampunk
now with this B&R, i find this model more balanced dial, perfect size for my wrist (PAM feel now quite too big and too much green "empty space"

oldboyz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/3/22
by the way, how do you remove strap on BR03??

PS. i've put my watch near a bowl of vinegar+salt for a full night = all green :alien:
but this patina doesnt stay : how it is possible to fix it?

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Just use the supplied allen wrenches to remove both hex screws on either side of the lugs. It's a removable bar. (See previous posts also)

About the patina.... Idk. Should stay on. Maybe try again? The green thick spots that appear when you use salt indeed come off. Because is piles up on the patina, not the case itself.