• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BR 03-92 Diver bronze?

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
I was out of the forum for most of august, and hav'nt finalized my order yet for the bronze.
But that looks quite nice, would you mind sharing more pictures of it with different angles ?
zy7ojs.jpg

Fridge_Magnets

Known Member
6/5/17
Hi, may I know from which website do you bought it?
This is from Trusty Time. You will find him in the TD section.

Reactions: nas.redsyndrome

Fridge_Magnets

Known Member
6/5/17
This is from Trusty Time. You will find him in the TD section.
Hi, may I know from which website do you bought it?
..but most of the Trusted Dealers on this forum would be able to get this model.
:)

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Thank you for sharing those pictures. As you already got the watch after accepting it, posting QCs is very fine and actually gives us a clearer vision on it, great.

Great dial and overall look, nice watch.
To me so far the downs are :
- the 3 parts case adjustment that are showing a non perfect fit.
- the "&" of the crown compared to gen.

But hey, nice rep, enjoy it mate. On my side I may confirm my order and see what other QCs show about this release.

Super happy with the watch.
Hopefully it's OK to post qc pics if I'm happy with watxh and not asking for opinions?

z9ATWb.jpg

z9AXlp.jpg

z9A821.jpg

z9Ar6j.jpg

z9Atu4.jpg

z9AQjI.jpg

z9AlIc.jpg

z9ApdX.jpg

z9ACJi.jpg

Last edited:

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Edit of my precedent post (sorry don't know how to directly edit messages on the new forum yet) : in the downsides I meant "not a perfect fit" regarding the 3 parts case adjustment.

We'll see what other batches look like of the watch.

manphibian

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
26/12/21
Anybody else have these WMF? Hows the bezel. Mine goes both directions in a really notchy broken kinda way

manphibian

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
26/12/21
Some pics of mine. It's not great, corners rads on case are not smooth, but it's OK when wearing it.

Bezel is also very loose and turns both ways.

critical_

Known Member
Certified
14/2/14

This is the WMF green. The most obvious tell is the date wheel has white lettering on a black background on all versions (red, blue, green, and brown), per my understanding. Gen has a color on the date wheel that is closer to the dial color.

Last edited:

nas.redsyndrome

Horology Curious
7/9/22
S

This is the WMF green. The most obvious tell is the date wheel has white lettering on a black background on all versions (red, blue, green, and brown), per my understanding. Gen has a color on the date wheel that is closer to the dial color.
Seem like they fixed the case issue?
For date color always been an issue. Not all but most of B&R rep.. really hope they take it into account for next batch. Looking forward to get one.

critical_

Known Member
Certified
14/2/14
S

Seem like they fixed the case issue?
For date color always been an issue. Not all but most of B&R rep.. really hope they take it into account for next batch. Looking forward to get one.

Definitely looks better than some of the other pictures in this thread. The torn up screws in the crown guard seem to be a WMF hallmark but that’s me being unnecessarily picky.

ravnov

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/4/13
Beautiful watch. If any esteemed users want to sell theirs, please message me.

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
I'm wondering how the case screws (dial side) age. I see they are very shiny in some posts. This makes me think they might not be bronze. So: do they form patina ?

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I'm wondering how the case screws (dial side) age. I see they are very shiny in some posts. This makes me think they might not be bronze. So: do they form patina ?
That's not a bad thing. The last thing I'd want are bronze screws as they are very malleable.

Frank_NRW

24/2/22
France / Germany

Yes, I hope the next batch comes with matching date wheels. I would buy a blue one and upgrade my orange one. And possibly that green bronze model…can’t someone print some matching date wheels? At the moment, the only option I have is a model with a black dial…but no ceramic case ?

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
That's not a bad thing. The last thing I'd want are bronze screws as they are very malleable.
I disagree on that. Yes, the bronze screws are softer. But I haven't had issues with them. (I use tape on my screwdriver)
A nicely aged case with patina but with 4 blinding shiny screws really stands out. In a negative way that is.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I disagree on that. Yes, the bronze screws are softer. But I haven't had issues with them. (I use tape on my screwdriver)
A nicely aged case with patina but with 4 blinding shiny screws really stands out. In a negative way that is.
It's not the head of the screws that would concern me.