• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

bp seadweller pearl?

D

d4m.test

woops missed your last post, sorry. I'll see what I should do when I have it on hand. If it doesn't bother me too much I'll probably let it go. Thanks everyone

I'll update this thread with pics when I receive it.

live1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/13
i was talking about the pearl housing,and so was benjii i think, its too tall.infact i know its too tall and u proved this showing the gen sd pearl,and i own the bpsd so it instantly jumped out

benjji

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/13
KBH, you're right i used wrong term .. I never used strong words , I mean " waste".....

but i confirm i think Sead is not reliable..at least with me..

live1

Banned
25/3/13
woops missed your last post, sorry. I'll see what I should do when I have it on hand. If it doesn't bother me too much I'll probably let it go. Thanks everyone

I'll update this thread with pics when I receive it.

no worries bro

benjji

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/13
I'm talking about the pearl being flat, as was the OP. The gen pearl is not flat, it has a convex piece of glass or sapphire over the lume.

You may or may not be right about the height of the wall of the retainer. It's awful hard to tell about that in the picture but I can assure you Sead knows what they are supposed to look like and he's seeing it in person. Another picture certainly is in order to make sure.

The ceramic pearl has a very thin chrome ring which is fully filled by the pearl. This one obviously has the correct width of the ring same as the gen I pictured.

i'm talking about the ring housing, not pearl...

I received from Sead Sd with wrong insert and locked ( and he later confirmed that he had not checked before shipping it) ...

I just want to say that all Td should at least check that they sends ..

rols16610

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/4/12
I looks fine from the picture, until you zoom into macro level.

I suspect it could be the angle of the picture.

Ask Sead for another photo and a close up one of the pearl.

If it is the incorrect one, Sead will fix it for you, I have purchased quite a few watches from him and not had any issues, I never ask for QC from Sead, and he always delivers good watches.

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
tumblr_static_bobby_gif.gif

OMG ! sd with ceramic pearl, look at the pearl ring, completaly wrong...

how can they send this rubbish ?!!!!
cower.png

Completely right. All those who posted or think that the pearl in the first post is correct really need to do some homework. It's a ceramic pearl in a metal insert.... period. You can turn it any angle you want, you can send it to the greatest photographer in the world for a better shot, you can examine it with an electron microscope, a blind man will still be able to tell it's wrong.

live1

Banned
25/3/13
ive already told you your not crazy the pearl housing is wrong on the ops sd lol

benjji

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/13
this was other Sd sent by Sead to my friend .. my friend was inexpert and accepted CQ pics.

I 'm honest, after my friend' complant Sead solved with new case set , but I believe that an expert Td can not ship this pieces so wrong.

P1010733_zps87fceeb6.jpg

live1

Banned
25/3/13
i remember you posted that pic months back lol

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
With that ceramic type pearl on there, im wondering if the hole on the insert is drilled to accept the post, which will surley make putting the correct type pearl harder to do.

If the hole is drilled correctly a watchmaterial pearl would be a nice addition.