• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Box and paper set

Winni1611

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
15/10/22
Germany
Where would you recommend to buy these boxes?
There are many on Amazon in a wide Range of Prices. Cheap does not mean they must be bad.
It depends on what you like. The same is on ebay.
Don't buy them on Ali - price is the same and you have to wait a long time

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
For AP, you can go with this DHG seller : watches_watch. I don't know if he has Pofex but he should 🙂 You send him a picture on the chat before and you will get it 3 weeks later !

Yacht-Monster

The entertainer previously known as Roughwatch
Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
There's logic in not getting a box, for sure. But there's some people out there that when buying a second-hand iphone will prefer one with the box, even if the resale isn't a factor. My ex used to throw out the box that a new phone came in, whereas I would keep mine in mint condition (for absolutely no reason). I think the rep box issue is almost as foolish as that rep I just had to have that didn't resemble the gen. This hobby tends to bring out the weirdness in everyone. I do understand the scepticism of new members asking this, especially when they could ask a TD.

I'm wondering how many of these fake boxes end up on chrono24 with a rep watch inside?

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
There's logic in not getting a box, for sure. But there's some people out there that when buying a second-hand iphone will prefer one with the box, even if the resale isn't a factor. My ex used to throw out the box that a new phone came in, whereas I would keep mine in mint condition (for absolutely no reason). I think the rep box issue is almost as foolish as that rep I just had to have that didn't resemble the gen. This hobby tends to bring out the weirdness in everyone. I do understand the scepticism of new members asking this, especially when they could ask a TD.

I'm wondering how many of these fake boxes end up on chrono24 with a rep watch inside?
It's possible to find these products on chrono24 but I would never buy a 10k watch on a website. Only in a store where I can see it...

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
All the TDs source the same stuff from the same market/factories. That's why there's such a similarity between products and prices with all the TDs.
It's right concerning the watches and you will have better prices with the TD than anywhere else usually. But the parts like boxes are much more expensive : 135$ with a TD and 57$ on DHG !