• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Blocked by LEGEND, and I have around $1000 worth or orders and mods with him now, what do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allthenamesweretaken

31/7/21
I dunno how I missed this originally. It starts off being somewhat funny cause of how obvious it is. But then it's just pathetic. And by the looks of it he had 3 accounts cause it's the same person constantly liking all of his posts which are complete shit.

Good on legend for dealing with this the right way.

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
Oh my what did i miss. This was entertaining. Gotta spend more time here again.

Reactions: Allure

SaiyanSaiyanNoMi

Failing Upwards
Supporter
Certified
19/7/18
Toro Bravo Site Slow

Browser: Chrome 43 on Android Kit Kat OS

@trailboss99 Don't know how I found this thread but I'm dying here. Yes, the site is running slow, not the phone that's running a nearly 8 year old mobile OS.
Remind me to never be a moderator of ANY forum.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
@trailboss99 Don't know how I found this thread but I'm dying here. Yes, the site is running slow, not the phone that's running a nearly 8 year old mobile OS.
Remind me to never be a moderator of ANY forum.
Not only that but, well, WTF does Toro's site have to do with me?

• Haha
Reactions: BlackJaguar

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Gens and our own fleet of jets.
Kristen Bell Hair Flip GIF by Queenpins

How do I get an invite? 🤪

Pietrozano02

Horology Curious
21/11/22
Italy
Hi everyone, I have been dealing with Legend for months now and I am not the only one reporting his extremely aggressive, threatening and obnoxious behavior, plus now he decided to block me on WhatsApp just because I asked him if rebrushing was essential to make the watch look authentic (I'm not a professional watch maker) and that his answer was confusing.

I have all the conversation proof from starting in a very polite and friendly conversation before I send him the money, to after he got the money and started to become aggressive and extremely rude afterwards, despite my polite, friendly and respectful conversation manner.

I have screenshots of all the conversation and interactions on here and on WhatsApp as well. I have ordered 2 watches from him + paid for the mods + shipping for one of the watches, so around $1000.

I have at least 2 people who are new to the rep watch community who also reported being threatened by him without them being disrespectful, just because they was asking why the ordering of watches took so long (3 months+)

I am a business owner myself, and I have never disrespected anyone who is asking for clarification since I understand that I am the expert and customers surely don't understand the technical jargons and terms that I use in my field.

I would like to ask the moderators if they can kindly help me get back my money from Legend.

Or should I file a report to the police of his country and send a mail to the bank where he works.

Thanking you in advance for your advice and your time.
@legend is a good guy, he has his jobs, he has his businesses, he doesn't just have the watches to manage, on the contrary, he does everything possible, even I break his balls every now and then and he blocks me but then he re-blocks me, you have to understand that he will have 100 people who every time they torment him,he only wants to stay calm, but even if he has blocked me several times we have always completed each project he simply wants his space and he is right, the times have lengthened due to covid,so go easy

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
@legend is a good guy, he has his jobs, he has his businesses, he doesn't just have the watches to manage, on the contrary, he does everything possible, even I break his balls every now and then and he blocks me but then he re-blocks me, you have to understand that he will have 100 people who every time they torment him,he only wants to stay calm, but even if he has blocked me several times we have always completed each project he simply wants his space and he is right, the times have lengthened due to covid,so go easy
Steve Carell Comedy GIF by filmeditor

• Haha
Reactions: Feefo

Pietrozano02

Horology Curious
21/11/22
Italy
no sarcasm just reality Alvin is truly the 🔝 you just have to respect his times
it's not sarcasm and you shouldn't judge by not knowing and probably not even having bought from him, every modder has his own policies and rightly doesn't want to be stressed at work or with people who want to add and remove something every second, he always answers questions and doubts I have been his customer for a year now, we have completed many projects together and I have never had a problem, if the terms and conditions of work do not suit the subject, he can very well ask for a refund,@legend work is not for all

Art Tic

Time Machine Collector
26/2/17
California
Hehe... I needed a laugh, and, sure enough, this thread is the entertainment "gift" that keeps on giving.

Pietrozano02

Horology Curious
21/11/22
Italy
Congratulations for stirring up a dead and buried matter, how, exactly, did you think that was doing Legend any favours? With "friends" like you, who needs enemies?
I don't allow anyone to shovel shit about Alvin, this post appeared to me and I rightly had to intervene to deny the gratuitous malice and envy of certain people, I just look at your profile photo to understand who I’m are talking to 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.