• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Blocked by LEGEND, and I have around $1000 worth or orders and mods with him now, what do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pietrozano02

Horology Curious
21/11/22
Italy
Congratulations for stirring up a dead and buried matter, how, exactly, did you think that was doing Legend any favours? With "friends" like you, who needs enemies?
Alvin knows very well that when I move in 24h the person concerned has people at home alvin helped me a lot and no one should touch him

Pietrozano02

Horology Curious
21/11/22
Italy
Hehe... I needed a laugh, and, sure enough, this thread is the entertainment "gift" that keeps on giving.
Alvin knows very well that when I move in 24h the person concerned has people at home alvin helped me a lot and no one should touch him

Pietrozano02

Horology Curious
21/11/22
Italy
Hehe... I needed a laugh, and, sure enough, this thread is the entertainment "gift" that keeps on giving.

Pietrozano02

Horology Curious
21/11/22
Italy
That would be the owner of this forum. Otherwise known as The Boss.
he can also be the owner of everything but if one comes up with meaningless speeches and from someone who stays all day on the forum like a nerd commenting in vain I'll point it out

Pietrozano02

Horology Curious
21/11/22
Italy
That would be the owner of this forum. Otherwise known as The Boss.
he can also be the owner of everything but if one comes up with meaningless speeches and from someone who stays all day on the forum like a nerd commenting in vain I'll point it out

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
so, why instead of defending him are you here to comment in vain?
It is not I that is commenting in vain.

I am honoured to call Alvin a friend so I know what you are saying. He really is the real deal. Dragging up this thread from the dead is simply doing no one any favours including yourself.

Let us not get off on the wrong foot here. You are a new member here. Whatever social media platform you ae used , where people disrespect other members and staff, RWI is not it.

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

Pietrozano02

Horology Curious
21/11/22
Italy
It is not I that is commenting in vain.

I am honoured to call Alvin a friend so I know what you are saying. He really is the real deal. Dragging up this thread from the dead is simply doing no one any favours including yourself.

Let us not get off on the wrong foot here. You are a new member here. Whatever social media platform you ae used , where people disrespect other members and staff, RWI is not it.
I despise those who despise Alvin is a dear friend and it annoys me honestly that he is despised and shit is thrown at him, I wanted to report my opinion and counter these unfair things said so even those who approach and are new to the forum can have an opinion corrected by Alvin

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I despise those who despise Alvin is a dear friend and it annoys me honestly that he is despised and shit is thrown at him, I wanted to report my opinion and counter these unfair things said so even those who approach and are new to the forum can have an opinion corrected by Alvin
Ok. You’ve made your report, you’ve made your point and all is valid and fair. Now let’s just go take a step back and leave this thread be.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
@Pietrozano02 thanks for your comments but this is an old thread and while your support is appreciated, it is like reopening a sealed and buried can of worms nobody cares about anymore. :LOL:

@trailboss99 is the owner of this privately owned forum and @C Master is not somebody to cross here. So it is pointless to reiterate your points. The lords of the house will set the rules.

It is actually good enough for me to know that I didn’t scam Aarvin. I appreciate your intense support but let’s leave this well alone now. I will prefer cobwebs to form over this thread rather than the opposite. It is entertaining yes but this episode has been like that childhood picture of me riding a giraffe wearing nothing but a cowboy hat. I really don’t want the world to see it, entertaining as it may be. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: C Master

Pietrozano02

Horology Curious
21/11/22
Italy
Ok. You’ve made your report, you’ve made your point and all is valid and fair. Now let’s just go take a step back and leave this thread be.
I was just replying to those who criticized Alvin only out of jealousy/envy or because they had nothing to do, people should talk with facts not just to talk, and those who countered in a provocative way I replied because in my opinion there are too many people talking just to say something

Pietrozano02

Horology Curious
21/11/22
Italy
@Pietrozano02 thanks for your comments but this is an old thread and while your support is appreciated, it is like reopening a sealed and buried can of worms nobody cares about anymore. :LOL:

@trailboss99 is the owner of this privately owned forum and @C Master is not somebody to cross here. So it is pointless to reiterate your points. The lords of the house will set the rules.

It is actually good enough for me to know that I didn’t scam Aarvin. I appreciate your intense support but let’s leave this well alone now. I will prefer cobwebs to form over this thread rather than the opposite. It is entertaining yes but this episode has been like that childhood picture of me riding a giraffe wearing nothing but a cowboy hat. I really don’t want the world to see it, entertaining as it may be. :ROFLMAO:
if you want I can also bring this story of you on the news 😂, no hard feelings for anyone but before writing something everyone must accept that things happened as they write them and above all do not write or defame a person for nothing, having said that I wish everyone a good continuation this section will be closed Unless someone reopens it 😂, maybe administrators should delete certain useless threads…

Platomates

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/6/23
Singapore
Lol.

I’m blocking aarvin2 on WhatsApp yes. But it doesn’t mean I’m scamming him.
Whatever needs to be done will still be done and the communication channel is still open here.
Actually at this point I’m very happy to provide a full refund since the watches he ordered are easily taken by others. Aarvin2 you can pm your bank details. I’m very happy to provide a full refund. There’s no need to continue this project anymore. I’ve no issues with that.
Do you have a website/page that shows your rates and types of services/mods?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Do you have a website/page that shows your rates and types of services/mods?
How about sending a PM instead of bringing it up in a thread like this? Hardly appropriate, is it?
Since people can't let to die I'm locking this shitshow, something I very rarely do.

Status
Not open for further replies.