• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Black Daytona 116500 GEN VS NOOB, Clean V2, BT V2, Full comparison

Tomtank

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
5/9/20
3IPzAS.jpg

3IPZGW.jpg

In hand today….

kyo86sg

23/9/16
Can I get some help over here.

Not sure if I am seeing things, but I was presented this new BT Panda recently and notice some grave error on it.

The Subdial on the left , the "6" is printed to close to the edge?

The Subdial on the right, the White Line is now within the letter A, instead of being after it?

I have place a comparison, with the previous BT Panda dial for comparison, thus any one recently got their BT Panda have this batch issue?

diamonds

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/3/21
Can I get some help over here.
Your same post has populated 3 times, so I'll help you...
When you make a post, allow the server and network time to load before hitting the "Post reply" button again and again. If you see it keep loading, do a REFRESH.

As for your question:
The Panda dials have a V1 and V2 edition with the Daytona font, subdials, and overall printing being slightly adjusted.

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Patron
Certified
16/2/16
Post edited, i posted to wrong topic

Last edited:

17/8/10
Great review!!
....Which version is the noob? v3 or v4 ?

pinoyako04

24/3/21
I have btf case with clean v3 dial, im thinking of changing my btf xtal to deep xtal, is it worth it? Or nothing much difference..

Dutlin

Supporter
Certified
23/7/23
United States
Has anyone else noticed the poor hands on latest versions of BTF 116500s? The hour and minute hands used to have nice sharp corners and they have since been showing up with the rounded corners like CF.

Saw some rumors about BTF discounting for discontinued production in those models.