• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Black Daytona 116500 GEN VS NOOB, Clean V2, BT V2, Full comparison

pinoyako04

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/3/21
why my btf crystal easily scratch? there’s a light scratches in my btf crystal..is the btf crystal has 2x double AR coating? is there a AR coating outside the crystal?

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
why my btf crystal easily scratch? there’s a light scratches in my btf crystal..is the btf crystal has 2x double AR coating? is there a AR coating outside the crystal?
Yes. BTF crystal is with double AR

Reactions: pinoyako04

pinoyako04

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/3/21
Yes. BTF crystal is with double AR
so all btf crystal will show light scratches is the AR coating peel off? ;( Is there a way to get rid of these light scratches? can i remove the coating outside? If can..how? or better buy new crystal, like deep crystal..is deep crystal double AR too?

So that’s why its super clear than Gen..

EdenAlando

Known Member
5/5/20
Bangkok
I ordered a black and white arf dial from trusty for my clean 116520. The white dial he sent me was correct but the black dial is for the 116500. Do you guys think the black dial is the clean v3? Its the closest to gen i have seen

i tried ordering a clean v3 116500 replacement black dial from trusty but they said clean wont sell parts separately.

Reactions: rockdaytona