• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BETTER Factory Oysterflex Daytona's on the roll..

ProperGains

Supporter
Certified
18/5/22
Looks gen to me

i assure you it is not, however my finger prints are all over it LOL so my pictures dont do it justice. The rose gold looks more pink to the eyes, my camera adds some yellow tint or something to every photo.

Last edited:

oceaon

Lost time is never found again.
Banned
27/1/22
US
How close is the case color to gen ever rose?

ProperGains

Supporter
Certified
18/5/22
How close is the case color to gen ever rose?

it's a true rose gold color, i cannot get my camera to show the real color, yellow lights ruin the shade of pink that is actually present.

wNe

O.G.
27/11/11
Is there any review against gen for the rg/ever rose version? Unsure about the gold tone.

CF really nailed their YG color against the gen, unfortunately they didn’t produced a RG version.

oceaon

Banned
27/1/22
US
That is what I am waiting for. I need to see how close that RG is to ever rose

Bullflo3

Supporter
Certified
13/2/18
Is there any review against gen for the rg/ever rose version? Unsure about the gold tone.

CF really nailed their YG color against the gen, unfortunately they didn’t produced a RG version.

Produce a RG version *yet*

A post from JTime a couple of months ago showed dials for up and coming CF Daytona’s in which there were definitely some rose gold models. CF has been rather slow with their releases, but I’m sure it’s coming soon enough. I’m also waiting for that fyi.

oceaon

Banned
27/1/22
US

Bullflo3

Supporter
Certified
13/2/18
zUGmXE.png

I think this is the post you are referring to: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...lex-strap-info

I don't see anything for RG

Top left corner out the bunch. Kind of hard to tell from the pic but if u compare it to the bottom right corner dial, you can see the different color in golds.

This is the gen in which I’m referencing

edit: no intention of derailing the BTF thread here, just wanted to clarify that I believe rg CF Daytonas are coming based on the above link.

Last edited:

oceaon

Banned
27/1/22
US
It's hard to tell because Puretime it appears the light source is stronger on Puretime, compared to the light shown on the bezel of the Jtime pic. It's extremely hard to determine from the page photos alone, but I agree if the Puretime v2 looks better

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17

On this one surely is a difference, v2 is much lighter and the numbers in the subdails touch the inner ring, don't actually know if this is more gen like or not :)

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17

On this one surely is a difference, v2 is much lighter and the numbers in the subdails touch the inner ring, don't actually know if this is more gen like or not :)