• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Facotry Upcoming Daytona Models and OysterFlex Strap Info

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Hi guys

News heard from Clean Factory.
They are going to release many more Daytona new models very soon, likely around end of April 2022.
Some popular models like 116519LN, 116508 Green Dial etc.

Those dials shown as follows are genuine dials the factory prepared for replicating (Not all the dials they have)

ZzuORh.jpg

Here are 2 pictures of 116508 rep dial vs genuine blow too:
The red line on this rep sample dial is kinda too bright still, and they are trying to adjust this before the official release.

ZzutrD.jpg

ZzuXi0.jpg

We also got their new made OysterFlex rubber strap (will be used on their new rubber strap Daytona models) earlier today.
Some info and pictures shared as follows:

Zzujsq.jpg

Zzudpp.jpg

ZzuhOG.jpg

ZzuYoX.jpg

ZzuTIy.jpg

ZzuFmf.jpg

Zzuiga.jpg

ZzugRQ.jpg

ZzuNVg.jpg

Some extra info, they are doing nice quality AP rubber straps for 15500 models now too.
Based on my daily inquiries received from customers, many people are look for a good quality aftermarket rubber strap for Royal Oak models.
So these ones shall be a very good choice by now.

ZzuLZ6.jpg

Zzuq7s.jpg

Wish you all the best.

Keishara

Daytona Nerd
Patron
25/2/21
The rep oysterflex straps look slightly longer than gen? The Noob ones were off in colour, flexibility, curvature and thickness. Will reserve judgement until I can compare with gen straps in hand but overall they look much better.

Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk

Reactions: easy_beaching

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
Li can you remember any of the other dials that CF had on hand for replication? The batch they have looks like a great starting point. But I’d love to see a meteorite dial (real meteorite not printed — I’m happy to pay a solid premium for this). And I’d love to see the diamond hour marker version of the blue platinum Daytona dial (my grail piece).

thanks for posting info… looking forward to this being an expensive spring.

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
jtimewatch thanks also for posting about the AP straps. I’d love to see any closer pics of the deployment clasp. It looks like the clasp might be a big upgrade over what’s currently available.

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13
The color and rubber still seems off. But they look better then the other version

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
I hope they will correct the 116520 dials because the subdials are too thick.

Yes!... along with the Black Dial 116500. Please help Clean fix the ones that they have before moving on to other models.

Reactions: mmaggi

RL1924

Certified
28/9/19
Very exciting been waiting for some new styles, really into some of the racing dials. Following to see how they come out.

Sent from my SM-F916U1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bullflo3

jimbotron

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/21
Been looking for straps for awhile. Excited to read some reviews.

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
I'm liking those oysterflex straps. I wonder if they can make different colors of them- I'd love to have a green and red strap.

MJH89

Deskdweller
Supporter
Certified
13/1/17
Land of Cream Teas and Roast Dinners
I'm liking those oysterflex straps. I wonder if they can make different colors of them- I'd love to have a green and red strap.

They certainly look a lot more comfy than the previous iterations, it seemed like it was always hit or miss as to whether it would actually be nice to wear or not, but the soft edges look like a dream.

Reactions: boostin20