• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

best dial / closest to gen olive 5711

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Maybe @Ac1013 has seen all rep green 5711 dials in person and he might chime in (?)

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Could you pls be so kind as to share some pics.
Which TD sourced you the dial? How much is the green one?
Just have experience with many different blue ones..
Would be interested in a green example.
Tomorrow I'm going to put my green ODM dial 5711 on again and take new pics of it. However, considering the rainy weather conditions in my local area don't expect sunshiny shots. 🤣

benissimo

Known Member
3/6/21
EU
It's really hard to capture it in video, camera just isn't picking colors up corectly (iPhone 15 Pro Max). Also it's sort of overcast here today, and the minty grayish green isn't popping out. But I tried my best. If I go to them mall today I'll try to capture it in the harsh store lighting. I got my modded watch from a non TD, whole thing with SW set, Deep Crystal and movable first link mod was around $1.1K.

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
I guess the rep dials are actually lighter and more sunburst than the gen huh?
I saw erik on youtube mentioning that the green is very very dark and very difficult to see the sunburst or even the green itself.

madedo

Certified
4/12/20
It's really hard to capture it in video, camera just isn't picking colors up corectly (iPhone 15 Pro Max). Also it's sort of overcast here today, and the minty grayish green isn't popping out. But I tried my best. If I go to them mall today I'll try to capture it in the harsh store lighting. I got my modded watch from a non TD, whole thing with SW set, Deep Crystal and movable first link mod was around $1.1K.
Thank you very much for your efforts!
Dial looks very good!!

serumdiesel

Madman
17/3/21

Looks great. Much appreciated.

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13
Maybe @Ac1013 has seen all rep green 5711 dials in person and he might chime in (?)
ODM is still the beat green dial . As you also have it on hand , you can tell the difference of texture on the dial strips compare to all other. every strips is kinda bevel smooth like gen .

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
ODM is still the beat green dial . As you also have it on hand , you can tell the difference of texture on the dial strips compare to all other. every strips is kinda bevel smooth like gen .
So ODM is still as dark forest like the gen?

Ac1013

Renowned Member
Certified
23/3/13
So ODM is still as dark forest like the gen?
Odm have a very solid green with kinda blueish in somelight, thats same as gen. Gen green doesnt gave strong sunblast. Sometime you cant just make a judgement base on pictures. You need one in real life to know how good it is.
And i am very confirm odm green is best. Its just like vvs blue dial. They are same level

benissimo

Known Member
3/6/21
EU
I guess the rep dials are actually lighter and more sunburst than the gen huh?
I saw erik on youtube mentioning that the green is very very dark and very difficult to see the sunburst or even the green itself.
Honestly my SW is quite dark and forest green most of the time and the burst is very subtle. Like in this vid: https://imgur.com/a/5braJsJ Unless you're shining light directly at it and then the mossy green with a burst pops out.

serumdiesel

Madman
17/3/21
Honestly my SW is quite dark and forest green most of the time and the burst is very subtle. Like in this vid: https://imgur.com/a/5braJsJ Unless you're shining light directly at it and then the mossy green with a burst pops out.

To me, that looks excellent. When under intense, cool lighting (e.g. 5000K+), the gen will show some turquoise hues. Not sure if this one does, as well.

navarro86jm

Supporter
Certified
19/7/23
EU
Odm have a very solid green with kinda blueish in somelight, thats same as gen. Gen green doesnt gave strong sunblast. Sometime you cant just make a judgement base on pictures. You need one in real life to know how good it is.
And i am very confirm odm green is best. Its just like vvs blue dial. They are same level
Could you post a picture of ODM day? where is it sold?