• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Become friends with GhostPilot today!

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Just fill out this questionnaire and he'll get right back with ya. ;)

Have you ever asked a TD for the Ladyboy speacial? Specifically, T4Direct. Yes Luckky always had stock.
Do you watch soccer? No
Are you Jewish? None of your business.
Have you ever been on top of a Ferris wheel and thought, this is dumb? F yes.
Do you hate socks? i like socks and never wear sandals.
Do you like to dance? i like to watch stippers dance.
Have you ever been to Walgreens in search of an Iphone? F no, but I do ike Walgreen's.
When was the last time you had a In and Out Burger and did you eat the fries? Steak n Shake and of course I ate the fries, duh.
Do you like new Rolexes over the vintage ones? New only.

There will be more questions so be prepared. This isn't easy and if you answer wrongly, it might be a bad day for you.

There's my answers @R2D4

GhostPilot

14/6/15
Oh lardddd, finally going to have friends over, better get my Ponyville play-set set ready.

:sFun_mischieviousbi

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13

Have you ever asked a TD for the Ladyboy speacial? Specifically, T4Direct. NO
Do you watch soccer? YES, I'm German
Are you Jewish? NO, I'm German...[emoji23]
Have you ever been on top of a Ferris wheel and thought, this is dumb? NO
Do you hate socks? YES
Do you like to dance? SOMETIMES
Have you ever been to Walgreens in search of an Iphone? NO
When was the last time you had a In and Out Burger and did you eat the fries? NO
Do you like new Rolexes over the vintage ones? NO

There will be more questions so be prepared. This isn't easy and if you answer wrongly, it might be a bad day for you.

Sent from my iPad Air 2

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Have you ever asked a TD for the Ladyboy speacial? Specifically, T4Direct. Yes - Never too proud
Do you watch soccer? Only when I have to
Are you Jewish? No - Texan
Have you ever been on top of a Ferris wheel and thought, this is dumb? No-too scared to think
Do you hate socks? If they are clean
Do you like to dance? Only slow, sexy and by myself
Have you ever been to Walgreens in search of an Iphone? Charger: yes - Phone: no - Vicodin: Yes
When was the last time you had a In and Out Burger and did you eat the fries? Last week - I ate my fries and those of my 5 year old when she wasn't looking
Do you like new Rolexes over the vintage ones? New - Vintage is old

What's a GhostPilot?

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Sent from my iPad Air 2

Chris, I hate to tell you this but you need to complete part 3 sub section German in order to be considered.

Do you like Sauerkraut on your wiener? Careful how you answer that one, there is a wrong answer.
Have you ever been caught eye humping a Gaytona?
Do you drink any other beer besides German beer?
If you were stranded in the wilderness with [MENTION=24910]dingleberry[/MENTION] and needed to keep warm, what position of the spooning/forking position would you choose?

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
I have opted to take the test..I should earn this like everyone else.

Have you ever asked a TD for the Ladyboy speacial? Specifically, T4Direct... No I have not.
Do you watch soccer?.. No I watch football.
Are you Jewish?.. No mostly German but I've lived with a jewish woman for 35 years now, hope that's worth something.
Have you ever been on top of a Ferris wheel and thought, this is dumb?.. Not as long as it continued to revolve.
Do you hate socks?.. Not specifically but I hate wet underwear.
Do you like to dance? ..No but I will do it anyway if the mood is right.
Have you ever been to Walgreens in search of an Iphone? ..No sir.
When was the last time you had a In and Out Burger and did you eat the fries?.. Been awhile but yes I ate a few fries with ice cold Coke.
Do you like new Rolexes over the vintage ones? ..No I prefer vintage, I am vintage.

The Jewish question can be answered yes or no and has no effect on the selection. I threw it in there to waste your time. ;) Sorry gents.

Pass! Good to go!

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
cool ty I enjoy making new friends

usually at the top of a Ferris wheel I'm like hey I can see my car from here or what can I throw over the side lol

As far as the "ride" goes though, it's dumb. All it does is go round and round. If you had to sit next to a zombie mime you would have a different opinion, I can assure you of that.

MimeZack_3.JPG

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
You got two wrong. Want to reconsider the Rolex or sock selection? Socks are dumb ya dope! :sub4me: :)

No, those are my answers and I ain't changing shit to be friends with some guy I don't know lol. Besides I like socks cause I'm not a hillbilly and I also prefer most newer Rolex models. What I mean by that is I prefer my sub with the original bezel to the ceramic bezel and I also prefer my Datejust to the Datejust II model but I do not buy vintage models.:sub4me:

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
What I mean by that is I prefer my sub with the original bezel to the ceramic bezel and I also prefer my Datejust to the Datejust II model but I do not buy vintage models.:sub4me:

Perfecto! By Vintage I mean anything circa from the 16610 and not the ceramics.

Friendship request along with a bag of nails for ole Sub, he's a softy. ;)

joe_chill

I'm Pretty Popular
19/2/12
Have you ever asked a TD for the Ladyboy speacial? Hells no...
Do you watch soccer? You mean football, YES
Are you Jewish? Not that I know of
Have you ever been on top of a Ferris wheel and thought, this is dumb? No, thought that BEFORE and never got on one
Do you hate socks? It´s a matter of fact I do
Do you like to dance? Yes, but only with my upper body
Have you ever been to Walgreens in search of an Iphone? Wtf is Walgreens?
When was the last time you had a In and Out Burger and did you eat the fries? Wtf is In and Out Burger?
Do you like new Rolexes over the vintage ones? Hells no...

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

Have you ever asked a TD for the Ladyboy speacial? Specifically, T4Direct. Nope
Do you watch soccer? Yup
Are you Jewish? Nope
Have you ever been on top of a Ferris wheel and thought, this is dumb? Yup
Do you hate socks?e Never hated anything more than socks
Do you like to dance? Yeah, especially in the morning!
Have you ever been to Walgreens in search of an Iphone? Nope but Walmart!
When was the last time you had a In and Out Burger and did you eat the fries? TODAY AND YES!
Do you like new Rolexes over the vintage ones? 5 digits FTW :punk:

Whoop