• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Become friends with GhostPilot today!

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
so I'm good?

when are you guys comming over to my garage?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.............
peurgf.gif

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
I felt a disturbance in the force....... [MENTION=37194]Steelfish[/MENTION]. You have brought shame on yourself, and your family for not loving the delicious GOLD of Whataburger! SHAME SIR! SHAME! :horse:

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
I felt a disturbance in the force....... @Steelfish. You have brought shame on yourself, and your family for not loving the delicious GOLD of Whataburger! SHAME SIR! SHAME! :horse:

There's only one place to get a good burger Doc.....that's from your good ol' neighbourhood fish 'n' chip shop.
smile_051109_1.gif

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
When was the last time you had a In and Out Burger and did you eat the fries?

In College at Gainesville. Yummm, fries and all, but we used to call them Stroke Burgers instead of In and Out.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I felt a disturbance in the force....... @Steelfish. You have brought shame on yourself, and your family for not loving the delicious GOLD of Whataburger! SHAME SIR! SHAME! :horse:

The Best Drunk Food: Monterey Melt or an A.1. Thick and Hearty Burger

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
Have you ever asked a TD for the Ladyboy speacial? Specifically, T4Direct. I miss Robert, too.
Do you watch soccer? Why?
Are you Jewish? No
Have you ever been on top of a Ferris wheel and thought, this is dumb? No, too scary.
Do you hate socks? I like socks.
Do you like to dance? No, not really.
Have you ever been to Walgreens in search of an Iphone? No, that sounds silly.
When was the last time you had a In and Out Burger and did you eat the fries? I can't eat foods that taste good.
Do you like new Rolexes over the vintage ones? I once had a Rolodex on my office desk.

pimlico

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
2/4/15
Nope! Rejected! You must complete the questionnaire before being considered. Next!

Pfffffft! I was friends with [MENTION=105001]GhostPilot[/MENTION] before it was cool and required a questionnaire!

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
I'd like to change my answer to #5 To a Emphatic and Enthusiastic ?NO, especially white tube socks! Since we have no sheep in the big city it dawned on me that Yes was the correct answer!

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Pfffffft! I was friends with @GhostPilot before it was cool and required a questionnaire!

Pim, I swear, don't try to buck me on this or I'll Brig ya again! ;) Capisce?

This is the "Official" Become Ghostpilot's friend test. You can post all the little trinkets and widgets you want, but until you answer the questions, your not even close.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
I'd like to change my answer to #5 To a Emphatic and Enthusiastic Yes, especially white tube socks! Since we have no sheep in the big city it dawned on me that Yes was the correct answer!

Noted!

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07

Tim Horton's is out! It sucks I guess. I thought about having it where the "Great lakes Begin". It is sometimes disputed as the 6th Great lake. It should be the 6th, But I digress.

Plenty of Whitefish and Brooktrout. If you can figure out where that is you will be able to forgo the test and join the list. One time offer for Cybee only. Once answered everyone will know it ya dopes! :sub4me:

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Have you ever asked a TD for the Ladyboy speacial? Specifically, T4Direct. No
Do you watch soccer? No American football hell ya
Are you Jewish? No
Have you ever been on top of a Ferris wheel and thought, this is dumb? No
Do you hate socks? No unless they're dirty
Do you like to dance? Nope I can't bust a move looks like I'm having mental problems if I try
Have you ever been to Walgreens in search of an Iphone? No

When was the last time you had a WhataBurger and did you eat the fries? I love in and out burger!! Esp the fries
Do you like new Rolexes over the vintage ones? No way vintage is the best

You failed the Ferris wheel question. Should be Yes.. One wrong is ok here though.

Pass granted.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
If you can figure out where that is you will be able to forgo the test and join the list. One time offer for Cybee only. Once answered everyone will know it ya dopes! :sub4me:

I have opted to take the test..I should earn this like everyone else.

Have you ever asked a TD for the Ladyboy speacial? Specifically, T4Direct... No I have not.
Do you watch soccer?.. No I watch football.
Are you Jewish?.. No mostly German but I've lived with a jewish woman for 35 years now, hope that's worth something.
Have you ever been on top of a Ferris wheel and thought, this is dumb?.. Not as long as it continued to revolve.
Do you hate socks?.. Not specifically but I hate wet underwear.
Do you like to dance? ..No but I will do it anyway if the mood is right.
Have you ever been to Walgreens in search of an Iphone? ..No sir.
When was the last time you had a In and Out Burger and did you eat the fries?.. Been awhile but yes I ate a few fries with ice cold Coke.
Do you like new Rolexes over the vintage ones? ..No I prefer vintage, I am vintage.