• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Beautiful Submariners on Ebay - Report this Trash

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Another Kazakhstan special:

Thanks again for reporting the listing(s) you found.

What happened:
We looked into your report and didn’t find the listing to be in violation of our policy. This determination was made by a fucking moron.

They must be in deep shit if they're willing to let crap like this fly despite multiple reports. Seller has a purchase history of 5 (all of it low value cheap crap from China, just to get to that magic number 5) and he's allowed to sell high value Rolex.

Watch is now marked as Sold.

Last edited:

Mat_w

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/1/24
Australia
Or you could go to your favorite TD and spend it on several watches… or better yet, commission a grail build from one of our modders and use the rest of the money to treat yourself to a great trip somewhere…
Now you’re just showing off.

• Haha
Reactions: KGZ

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond
eBay have problems, their website is outdated, their search engine is shit, the fees are too high, payement methods are limited and outdated, Customer Service is slow, unhelpful and on the African continent. They're actively advertising and sponsoring in an effort to get people back on their website, but they've laid off staff 2 years in a row.
They just want sales, any sales, even if they're sales of counterfeit junk.
And their international shipping fees are through the roof. I was after a Clark's crystal awhile back and shipping to NZ was 60 bucks. I used to buy levi jeans on the bay and shipping was about 25 dollars. It's now over 60. Ridiculous

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
This guy's first picture isn't even the watch he is selling.

Last edited:

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Too lazy to remove replica factory sticker

Reactions: heska

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond