• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BBR Factory RM27-03

Kurtoseas

That chill guy
Certified
8/10/22
Is there anyone else that is extremely annoyed by how loud the BBR 27-03 is?

Kurtoseas

That chill guy
Certified
8/10/22
It is the loudest watch in my collection of 20+ watches. It is louder than even my vintage longines from 50s. I guess I am mostly sitting in silence throughout my days, so that I am getting annoyed by the ticks all the time 😂

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
I read through all the posts. It seems if I had to summarise the RM27-03 rep versions of BBR, YSF, and RMF, it would be as this:

1. The BBR has the best size case shape
2. The BBR crown sticks out more than others
3. YSF has the best triangles on the dial

Please add to the differences.

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
I cannot decide between YSF and BBR. Obviously the YSF has the most accurate movement. What is the difference regarding "The BBR has the best size case shape"?

Kurtoseas

That chill guy
Certified
8/10/22
I cannot decide between YSF and BBR. Obviously the YSF has the most accurate movement. What is the difference regarding "The BBR has the best size case shape"?
It means the thickness, BBR has more or less the correct thickness and YSF is 20% thicker. Which is a no go for me. Also, BBR has a more accurate movement in my opinion. I don’t see any reason to buy YSF, since BBR is out.

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
Thanks. Ok 20% more thickness is a no go.

I'll order the BBR.

2 more questions: how accurate is the orange? The pictures on Intime web page all look like yellow and not like orange.

The screws: on gen they are all accurate aligned. Is it possible to fix this? Which tool you use?
It means the thickness, BBR has more or less the correct thickness and YSF is 20% thicker. Which is a no go for me. Also, BBR has a more accurate movement in my opinion. I don’t see any reason to buy YSF, since BBR is out..

Kurtoseas

That chill guy
Certified
8/10/22
Thanks. Ok 20% more thickness is a no go.

I'll order the BBR.

2 more questions: how accurate is the orange? The pictures on Intime web page all look like yellow and not like orange.

The screws: on gen they are all accurate aligned. Is it possible to fix this? Which tool you use?
The screws are fairly invisible, I wouldn’t be concerned about them. Which orange are you talking about? This watch doesn’t have any orange in it.

Kurtoseas

That chill guy
Certified
8/10/22
ehm... The case is yellow/red or orange/red?
😅 it is yellow and red, and there are certain places where it is somehow blended in between. Check out the original photos from C24. The issue is not with the color but the texture. You will see in the original there is certain whitish shimmer, which the rep doesn’t have.

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
😅 it is yellow and red, and there are certain places where it is somehow blended in between. Check out the original photos from C24. The issue is not with the color but the texture. You will see in the original there is certain whitish shimmer, which the rep doesn’t have.
Ok thanks.

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12

Where can I get the strap change tool in the middle of the picture? Ryan says the factories don't have this tool anymore.

I think it's just the tool head I need, so what is the technical name of dimensions of that tool head?

Thanks!

VenomGT3

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA

Where can I get the strap change tool in the middle of the picture? Ryan says the factories don't have this tool anymore.

I think it's just the tool head I need, so what is the technical name of dimensions of that tool head?

Thanks!
Four prong screwdriver