• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BBR factory RM 055

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Would like more pictures if possible from those with new QC. Thank you.

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
curious how they will look in person. anyone want to share a QC for the purpose of all of us who were hesistant

notawatchguy

Known Member
24/6/19
usa
I originally got black only, then broke down and also got white. White with black highlights are very in for color palettes. Guys, share your pics!!! be nice to see the watch in different lighting

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
So many people have received QC but no pictures or very few? It is not illegal to post QC pictures of watches that have been approved so why do we not see more QC pictures here in this thread?

Reactions: SuperLory

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
17 pages of posting and many saying received QC, please share with community!

vetteshark

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/6/22
Colorado, USA
I got my QC photos yesterday and the watch is on it's way to me in the USA. Here are my QC photos for those interested in a closer look. I have a QC video too that I will upload shortly.

Thanks,
Richard

zU4w8I.jpg
zU4XGj.jpg
zU4Tp1.jpg
zU4kA4.jpg
zU44vc.jpg
zU4szX.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Parto

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
I am certainly no expert in RM”s but for a skinny wristed guy, would this be the model to consider?

biwo5_7

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/6/17
I got my QC photos yesterday and the watch is on it's way to me in the USA. Here are my QC photos for those interested in a closer look. I have a QC video too that I will upload shortly.

Thanks,
Richard

zU4w8I.jpg
zU4XGj.jpg
zU4Tp1.jpg
zU4kA4.jpg
zU44vc.jpg
zU4szX.jpg

that looks so nice! cant wait to get my QC pics, should have them soon as well

notawatchguy

Known Member
24/6/19
usa
Glad I ordered both colors. the reflection isn't too bad. I hope it can withstand humidity and gentle hand washes. Ok with Deco and ruby color. Seems like we had a few chapters in the RM world.
CH1, basic RM KVF, ok with lots of Vaseline on eyes.
Ch2, when we got ZF cases and NPT materials
Ch3, some interesting movement clones. Of course some of the tourbillons were awesome as well.

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19

Thanks,

Thank you for sharing these pictures. Also, when replying to posts with pictures we should delete the pictures from the reply so not to overload the servers.

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
This is really a great effort by BBR. I will order both colors. Then I will need to find modder to replace red jewel with white clear.

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Here are a couple QC pics of mine:

Excellent thank you! Please share pictures once received as well if possible! I will order both colors, however PureTime has not posted this for sale, and I only have ever used PureTime and never had a problem so will wait for them to post it for sale and get both. Thank you to all that posted pictures.

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
You are right, there is a chip on the case at 1 o'clock! I looked under magnification!