• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bad Gateway 502? Does anyone see the same?

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
Of course, all attacks are different - that's where I usually start though, or user agent if it's a particularly poor quality attack.

Seems like you're back up and running now with the global challenge (y)
That wasn't the solution, it's just in place for now as it helps a little bit. Big stuff is happening server side :)

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
... it could had been... @philipc
Paramount Network GIF by Yellowstone

😂

Snooky

Came for the reps, stayed for the banter!
Supporter
Certified
23/11/23
UK
I didn’t know what to do with myself when I woke up this morning and RWI wasn’t working. Genuinely started to morn, then went off and bought a few reps to try and cheer me up.

Thank you @daytona4me (and no doubt others) for working hard to get us up and running again 💪

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
I didn’t know what to do with myself when I woke up this morning and RWI wasn’t working. Genuinely started to morn, then went off and bought a few reps to try and cheer me up.

Thank you @daytona4me (and no doubt others) for working hard to get us up and running again 💪
Seriously, I've been lost today. Didn't realise I spent as much time on here as I did 😂

Snooky

Came for the reps, stayed for the banter!
Supporter
Certified
23/11/23
UK
Seriously, I've been lost today. Didn't realise I spent as much time on here as I did 😂
My missus genuinely said to me earlier “you’ve not been on your phone much today”, and my screen time concurs :ROFLMAO:.

If she was in the office instead of being at home, my screen time would have simply been ‘invested’ elsewhere…

tokidoki

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
2/5/24
USA
Like the others, I check in when I get up, especially since it was happening last night. Did get some updates from Reddit though of what was going on..
I honestly thought I was banned! :rolleyes:

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
Anyone on reddit can please post that the issue is a disgruntled dealer who wants to sell on RWI but we wont allow it.

I'm not releasing the info at this time but we have written demands to allow him "or else" and fully admitting to the attack.
Sure it isn't just weather balloons getting in the way?

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Think this is my sign to help support the forum financially.... next paycheck cycle for sure

• Love
Reactions: Dave2302

Feefo

Vaselume (TM) Authorized Dealer
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
I had to actually work yesterday. My real-life job. In two hours I managed to do stuff I "normally" spend one week on while browsing on RWI every other minute. Amazing.

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
Of course, the most important thing is to get the system secure again first. Once you have done this, please take a look at the configuration of the advertisements - at the moment Patrons are also shown advertisements; this is not a catastrophe, but it would be better without ;-)

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Of course, the most important thing is to get the system secure again first. Once you have done this, please take a look at the configuration of the advertisements - at the moment Patrons are also shown advertisements; this is not a catastrophe, but it would be better without ;-)
I don’t currently see a Patron badge next to your name

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
I had to actually work yesterday. My real-life job. In two hours I managed to do stuff I "normally" spend one week on while browsing on RWI every other minute. Amazing.
I'm sure I can't relate to this at all. 😉

• Love
Reactions: Dave2302