• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bad Gateway 502? Does anyone see the same?

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
We are being hit by a massive DDOS attack. I'm doing my best to mitigate any down time.
I've instituted a human verification check (not captcha) for all visitors until this is over.
We went from 125K requstes to 30.5 million in just a short time, and it's not letting up. We pay for services to stop these threats otherwise we would be 100% down.

This is one of the things your supporter and patron memberships go towards. Keeping this place up!

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
We are being hit by a massive DDOS attack. I'm doing my best to mitigate any down time.
I've instituted a human verification check (not captcha) for all visitors until this is over.
We went from 125K requstes to 30.5 million in just a short time, and it's not letting up. We pay for services to stop these threats otherwise we would be 100% down.

This is one of the things your supporter and patron memberships go towards. Keeping this place up!
Thank you for your work!

Reactions: Dave2302

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Certainly been up and down today, but nice to see it back for now. These ddos attacks must be so frustrating for you guys 😡

Reactions: MaximillianGT

DJ16013

Bettarini Case Fanatic
Supporter
Certified
8/8/11
EU - Italy
Yes, first time I can access the forum since 6hrs at least. Find out of the attack on Reddit (my bad!).
Thank you for the hard work!

Reactions: Dave2302

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
Certainly been up and down today, but nice to see it back for now. These ddos attacks must be so frustrating for you guys 😡
Maybe he paid 2k but can't get an AAAA+ 1:1 superrep from therealpuretime.scam and come here to DDOS the real TDs...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

rankiba

Renowned Member
26/4/13

Thank you for your work

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Anyone on reddit can please post that the issue is a disgruntled dealer who wants to sell on RWI but we wont allow it.

I'm not releasing the info at this time but we have written demands to allow him "or else" and fully admitting to the attack.

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
Anyone on reddit can please post that the issue is a disgruntled dealer who wants to sell on RWI but we wont allow it.

I'm not releasing the info at this time but we have written demands to allow him "or else" and fully admitting to the attack.
That's a terrorist attack...

Yellowsubmarine

Supporter
Patron
Certified
17/5/23
UK

That’s unbelievable !
What cheeky twats !

For a brief moment I thought it was my devices that had been compromised..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Messi