• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BAD Aftermarket handling from Alpha MOD. Be aware and choose yourself.

Kaloc

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/18
A guy in his bubble thinking that everything has to work his way :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ProperGains

toxstoxs

Supporter
Certified
13/11/21
And did they propose a refund for repairing it at least ?
I doubt that any T.D. will ever propose a full refund for a replica watch.
What care most is to be responsible for what has been sold he did in my case.

A faulty piece sold mean to provide assistance and make a buyer happy for where he put 5/6/7/8 hundreds buks in.

For whom is keep saying that is "part of the game to have faulty picese", well probably they have a lot of buks even in toilette room.

Regards

Reactions: Nono92

toxstoxs

Supporter
Certified
13/11/21
A guy in his bubble thinking that everything has to work his way :ROFLMAO:
i'm happy not to live in YOUR bubble.
Be sure mate. keep expecting NOTING from whom get fresh healty money.

See u.

toxstoxs

Supporter
Certified
13/11/21
for everyone reference :

KGZ

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
28/9/22
It’s been over 6 months. Get over it.
+1.

The OP has done his part in informing the community about what he deemed to be a mishandled customer service/care issue. He has provided all the details of his experience and the TD has provided his side of the story. Others have given the .02 cents and the OP has given his opinion in sometimes colorful fashion. I think that everyone got the picture so it's time for this drama to end please.

AAH1483

Certified
5/12/12
All jokes aside and we all are just having a lil fun but everyone that’s on this forum has been here long enough to know the strict protocols of a mishap or an unexpected situation dealing with TD’s . #1: Talk to a moderator 1st about your situation ( with facts) not the TD and the mod will act as a conduit between you two to sort the situation out . It doesn’t help to go head 1st with the TD and straight up argue the problem with them and let alone trying to degrade their credibility as a TD on this forum. If AMF was doing terrible performance on this forum towards people here trust me they wouldn’t be here long the Moderators don’t play that here and trust me we all have seen it happen. All I’m saying bro is talk to a Mod 1st.

acesgerrard

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/20
AMF are a TD, who sell a watch made by ZF.
The OP is obviously a re-seller who sold on to his ‘friend’.
If a watch breaks after it has arrived, why does the OP expect AMF to replace/repair free of charge.
Using his logic, since he was the one to last sell the watch he should be paying for a replacement for his client.
It’s clearly a ZF issue.
If you get so upset over issues like you have mentioned, the rep game is not for you. I suggest you get over it and take the hit like a man.

toxstoxs

Supporter
Certified
13/11/21
AMF are a TD, who sell a watch made by ZF.
The OP is obviously a re-seller who sold on to his ‘friend’.
If a watch breaks after it has arrived, why does the OP expect AMF to replace/repair free of charge.
Using his logic, since he was the one to last sell the watch he should be paying for a replacement for his client.
It’s clearly a ZF issue.
If you get so upset over issues like you have mentioned, the rep game is not for you. I suggest you get over it and take the hit like a man.
you are wasting energy on ur finger typing no sense words about your own suggestion and dreams.

beside them... my money were in AMF poket not in ZF. If i get someone money for a specific object i must ensure it match the expected quality.

that's it.. there is no game to play.

acesgerrard

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/20
you are wasting energy on ur finger typing no sense words about your own suggestion and dreams.

beside them... my money were in AMF poket not in ZF. If i get someone money for a specific object i must ensure it match the expected quality.

that's it.. there is no game to play.
And your clients money is in yours.
Flawed logic there, pure ‘no sense’

toxstoxs

Supporter
Certified
13/11/21
And your clients money is in yours.
Flawed logic there, pure ‘no sense’
Do you realize how stupid supposition are u doing just from your own fantasy?

make urself a favour.. save ur finger energy if u have nothing usefull to share on topic original ment.

Reactions: Evilspell